Updated Bloc Stats

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, glad to see Frostbite so high up in the rankings. I'll take being in the top 5.

o/ Frostbite.

Also, thanks for doing this. I'm a statistics whore and love it when people compile everything into one place.

Try around 45 +/- million. SF, Chestnut, Bastion, + OV via Below, and Teen Titans, and that's without touching external to the interconnecting/bloc treaties. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the future, the game certainly got interesting again.

You're right. :o

Of course, many of these blocs possibly connected via the current wartime coalition.

Treaties will be canceled definitely, or else I SHALL WILL THEM TO END. :v:

Significant numbers of blocs are tied together.

For example, almost every member of Citadel is MDP'd to FOK and hence LEO, and RnR is in both SF and LEO.

Strictly speaking, SF and Citadel are indirectly tied together due to FOK and RnR.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

Significant numbers of blocs are tied together.

For example, almost every member of Citadel is MDP'd to FOK and hence LEO, and RnR is in both SF and LEO.

Strictly speaking, SF and Citadel are indirectly tied together due to FOK and RnR.

Or, you know, Fark and Gremlins...

:v:

He mentioned bloc strength combined with other blocs on the list, I was correcting the number, not slighting Cit, no need to get the panties in a bunch.

Besides, we're evil.

I was serious. Leader of free world probably seemed like I was not but I really think SF is more connected and more powerful than Citadel.

I was serious. Leader of free world probably seemed like I was not but I really think SF is more connected and more powerful than Citadel.

Citadel is virtually unattackable due to their high average strength though. So even if we should be better connected, which will only show once the remaining hegemony alliances align themselves, that still doesn't make us the leaders of the world.

NOIR is a black team unity Optional Defense Pact with Senate and Economic sections announced on February 28, 2009. It currently has 23 members

ODP

Agreed, but was it overlooked or taken into a lesser standing because of its place in the scentence? Because most of the NOIR signatories see it as a pol/econ/peace treaty, imho...

I apologize for being snippy then Saber, side effect of reading the forums lately I guess =(

And hell I forgot about RnR in LEO, that's true.

ODP

Agreed, but was it overlooked or taken into a lesser standing because of its place in the scentence? Because most of the NOIR signatories see it as a pol/econ/peace treaty, imho...

I apologize - not sure I understand your question. I didn't overlook it as I know of NOIR and was aware of it when I created this OP, however I didn't list it because my understanding was that it was an ODP which was confirmed by the Wikia. As this Thread will only list blocs that are MDP, MDoAP, or MDAP, I didn't see a place for NOIR. If I misunderstood that and it's and ODP in part, but also an MDP in another part (kinda like Pegasus/PEACE) then please let me know.

what about duckroll?

I honestly have no clue - I had them on there, then was told they didn't fit the criteria - if someone from within DR want's to clarify, I'd appreciate it. As of right now, here's what I've got to go off of...

The Duckroll Project is a new standard in allied military coordination. Our military units, once individuals, are now one. This is not a bloc, you will find no clause requiring one signatory to come to the aid of another. We are above and beyond that. We are the Duckroll.

Awesome someone is picking this up, good luck with this.

It's too bad i didn't have the time for it anymore.

If you want you can add the block web that i made for it, i always updated it since and will keep updating it:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5408/blockweb.png

Thanks - I added it to the OP