TFD Treaty Announcement

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( What else do I need to do to achieve my one and only goal in this world?

You have been more than obliging on your part Sam, if your actions dont cause people anger there is little else that can be done to provoke. Maybe if you didn't immediately hide behind TOP's apron strings. You talk tough but reality is without your mighty protector, you would have been a crater, and I wouldn't have to do anything but watch from the sidelines or risk getting killed in the rush to hit you.

TFD, you have made a grave error, but it is yours to make. You have burned a bridge today with Polaris, enjoy the bed you just made.

I honestly feel sorry to hear that's how you feel :(

I'd agree with that, i'd also say treatying an alliance with past actions such as TSOs leadership has is a poor decision.

TSO have been our friends for over a year, when they were members of MCXA. They were always there to help us, support us, aid us when we needed. Towards ourselves, TSO has always been exemplar in any way they conducted themselves. More than that, they have been our friends. Had you had the same experience, you probably wouldn't be calling it a poor decision, but that's my opinion :)

You talk tough but reality is without your mighty protector, you would have been a crater, and I wouldn't have to do anything but watch from the sidelines or risk getting killed in the rush to hit you.

We never denied that without TOP we wouldn't be where we are now, and we eagerly await the day we can repay this dept. But I completely miss your point.

We never denied that without TOP we wouldn't be where we are now, and we eagerly await the day we can repay this dept. But I completely miss your point.
Seriously? It's a pretty cut and dry post.

Without TOP you'd be dead, extinct, offed, gone, deceased, and half a dozen other like synonyms.

Edited by Fallen_Fool

Seriously? It's a pretty cut and dry post.

Without TOP you'd be dead, extinct, offed, gone, deceased, and half a dozen other like synonyms.

serious question, by who? For what reason?

MCXA was the only alliance that had even a sniff of a CB, they declined to fight a war against us.

So i guess that just leaves the people who use the "no CB war" line? ;)

There are people that actually like TSO? How is that even possible?

Going out on a limb here but my guess is that some people actually judge us on what they experience themselves and don't just follow the "hehe i wanna be a cool troll too" crowd.

See that is exactly my problem. You admit you don't know me, but claim to know my "actions". And even if you know about one or two decisions I have made in the past you certainly don't know the reasoning behind them. So again, you judge someone you don't know.

Well, I assume it's freedom of speech, say and think whatever you want, but don't expect people who actually know me to listen.

One or two decisions? I can think of quite a few more than that Also, why in the world would I need to know the reasoning behind your decision process to know that you've made some despicable low moves? Answer, I wouldn't.

RIOT is listening. CwC is listening. You can bet that there are many people who know you that can attest to what I am saying.

Edited by cookavich

Thats because you have no idea what we are discussing

I do and yet I feel Zerosoldiers comment was spot on. Everyones petty squabbles have transferred into a thread everyone could have ignored, because it wasn't relative to their disputes. That, however, is besides the point at this point isn't it :blink:

In other news

This thread makes me go :awesome:.

One because it has TSO and I <3 their flag, its epic(srsly).

Two because I like TSOs name.

And third for the entertainment it gave me for about meh 7 minutes and 45 seconds(plus w/e it took to write this.)

And fourth for the overzealous preaching going in the thread :v:.

:wub: TSO

Choose your friends based on the actions shown towards you not towards others.

Ditto

I'm happy at a treaty involving people we get on well with...

As TFD's founding charter says about membership:

“The Foreign Division” is open to all members of CyberNations. We don’t ask you where you were and what you did. Here with us only what you are and do now and in the future counts. This is your place to start over, leave the past behind and move on.

If we want to take ourselves seriously, we should extend this same courtesy to our friends, and judge based on what we see, which is a set of people who have been good friends to us for a while now.

Seeing Circlewood's open hatred of NpO saddens me, especially given the strong relationship I've had with Lusitan and other members of TFD government over the past two years.

Considering the assistance we've given each other, and I gave to TFD not a week ago, I would expect him to behave himself at least slightly better.

I'm very disappointed.