TFD Treaty Announcement

Somehow i doubt you'll be the one delivering that good news Logan :lol1:

I just don't think you have it in you to do anything but spout rhetoric from the bandwagon, I am sorry your experience at MCXA wasn't the best but you really need to look at your own actions there and not blame it all on us. cheers.

ill leave the news delivering to the govts who will 1 day have a CB and ill just make sure that day i get a target.

as far as the bandwagon goes, just remember you and your friends build it all by yourselves,im just enjoying the ride. B)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shame I missed this announcement. Still, better late than never, eh?

If MCXA's government (now TSO) can abandon several hundred members of its own alliance, I see no reason that they wouldn't abandon TFD if war came. Not to mention TSO's track record of abandoning allies in difficult times.

TSO, congratulations on getting some awesome new allies in TFD. TFD is win.

I've never held anything against you personally so there's nothing to clean off the slate from my end. If I had a list with enemies on it (I don't as I am far too lazy to compile such a thing), you would not be on it. In fact, drop that AA and we'll be all good. However I have nothing but distaste for your alliance and I can't see that changing anytime soon. Unless of course TSO would actually take action to own up to their past mistakes and seek closure. So far they can't even agree that there's anything to own up to, so I think we'll have a long wait.

Posturing and veiled threats in red.

True colors in orange (would have done the more symbolic yellow, but it's just too darn hard to see on a white page).

Fact is this thread is filled with posts like this directed at TSO: you all have a lot to say and preach about how our uppance will some day come like it's a sure thing, but the minute we invite you to bring it, you all dodge the responsibility of actually doing what you want to see done by either passing the buck on to some entity that simply does not exist yet (if it ever will), or demand that in order for you to attack us we must drop any lines of defense we have when you know damn well you'd be unwilling to go it alone in a fight against us or anyone else.

I love how Grub wants to talk apron strings in regards to TSO and TOP in a thread filled with people hiding behind those same kind of strings from NpO, Nemisis, Avalanche, NSO, etc. You have 4 sea-worthy vessels right there to brave the storm with but not a single one of you has the gusto to back up your words.

Hell, you even have random support from VE there...but then again, Fran is a known vox spy and I can't imagine VE really letting her be an official mouthpiece for them when she's already admitted to spying on MCXA for Vox "for MCXA's own good to steer them to freedom" or some such nonsense (it's a paraphrase, but the sheer audacity of the sentiment is still there). I mean, if she's willing to sell out one alliance, according to your logic about TSO's behavior never changing, then shouldn't VE be receiving just as much criticism from you saber-rattlers for admitting to being a spy operating with the longterm intent to internally affect an alliance to be in line with whatever Vox wants it to be?

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but the lack of credibility still acting like an authority on credibility is like a black hole for criticism, it just gravitates to the source (honestly...in what dimension does "I have credibility and honor, I'm a spy!" actually work, Fran? Which one? Keep crying about being lied to and used when that's all you ever wanted to do to us you little hypocritical worm. We don't have to seek war with you to ruin your reputation. All we have to do is let you open your mouth and ruin it for yourself). Back to you war jockeys:

It's been said throughout this thread by the top 3 members of our government: you keep posturing for war and punishment and karma against TSO. Quit posturing and demanding we shed our allies and expose ourselves or talk about how someone else can do it, and have the grapefruits to actually do something about it for yourselves or get over it and move on with your lives already.

We don't want war with you or anyone else. But you clearly want us to have war. You have warchests and militaries and navies and nukes. We'll be waiting on the porch whittling a block of wood and smoking a corn-cob pipe, because until you get the big boy pants on, all you're saying here is just hollow words that have no weight.

*yawn* You bring those militaries and war chests, and I'll bring my swiss army knife. It's neutral so you'll have a fair shot if the most devastating weapon you've got is the posturing you've been doing here.

That said, TFD...I love you guys. Screw xenophobia, o/ to the Foreigners!

Edited by Grinder

Hell, you even have random support from VE there...but then again, Fran is a known vox spy and I can't imagine VE really letting her be an official mouthpiece for them when she's already admitted to spying on MCXA for Vox "for MCXA's own good to steer them to freedom" or some such nonsense (it's a paraphrase, but the sheer audacity of the sentiment is still there). I mean, if she's willing to sell out one alliance, according to your logic about TSO's behavior never changing, then shouldn't VE be receiving just as much criticism from you saber-rattlers for admitting to being a spy operating with the longterm intent to internally affect an alliance to be in line with whatever Vox wants it to be?

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but the lack of credibility still acting like an authority on credibility is like a black hole for criticism, it just gravitates to the source (honestly...in what dimension does "I have credibility and honor, I'm a spy!" actually work, Fran? Which one? Keep crying about being lied to and used when that's all you ever wanted to do to us you little hypocritical worm. We don't have to seek war with you to ruin your reputation. All we have to do is let you open your mouth and ruin it for yourself). Back to you war jockeys:

Firstly, I don't speak for VE. If you want VE's official opinion on issues, I suggest you contact Salt or Cornelius via query on IRC.

Secondly, your logic is fundamentally flawed in that that you have to consider my motives for informing on MCXA. If I have no motive to spy on VE, then obviously I will not do so. Because VE and MCXA are two very different alliances, with very different situations, I see no relationship between informing on MCXA and informing on VE. But really, this is rather irrelevant to the topic. You've been trying to stretch things in order to find some way to criticise me while remaining on topic.

Thirdly, Vox no longer exists, so they can hardly use me to steer VE anywhere.

Fourthly, Vox never spied on VE in the first place, and this was widely known.

Lastly, I don't see any reason in having a further argument about my days as a spy, because a) You will never agree with me, or understand my viewpoint, and b] as I have already made expressly clear, it is off-topic.

Edited by Francesca

Firstly, I don't speak for VE. If you want VE's official opinion on issues, I suggest you contact Salt or Cornelius via query on IRC.

Secondly, your logic is fundamentally flawed in that that you have to consider my motives for informing on MCXA. If I have no motive to spy on VE, then obviously I will not do so. Because VE and MCXA are two very different alliances, with very different situations, I see no relationship between informing on MCXA and informing on VE. But really, this is rather irrelevant to the topic. You've been trying to stretch things in order to find some way to criticise me while remaining on topic.

Thirdly, Vox no longer exists, so they can hardly use me to steer VE anywhere.

Fourthly, Vox never spied on VE in the first place, and this was widely known.

Lastly, I don't see any reason in having a further argument about my days as a spy, because a) You will never agree with me, or understand my viewpoint, and b] as I have already made expressly clear, it is off-topic.

Because the word of a known spy that they're not and will not spy is worth so much...it's no more off topic than TSO's history in relation to their present actions or the OP of this thread. But of course you are willing to run us down but balk and demand a change of topic when it is you that's put under the microscope, you traitorous spy.

And you're currently telling me you DON'T represent VE? Funny...one of our diplomats told us that you explicitly stated the other night that you are a government official for them that has the authority to speak for them and does speak for them...care to clarify? Or are you going to learn to leave us well enough alone so we can finally do the same for you?

Like I explicitly stated earlier, but it may need repeating so it gets through to you all: we don't want a war. We want you all to just shut up about warring with us so long as none of you will back up your words. We also want you all to let go and move on. We have more important concerns than a year+ old war and so do all of you.

Edited by Grinder

Because the word of a known spy that they're not and will not spy is worth so much...it's no more off topic than TSO's history in relation to their present actions or the OP of this thread. But of course you are willing to run us down but balk and demand a change of topic when it is you that's put under the microscope, you traitorous spy.

And you're currently telling me you DON'T represent VE? Funny...one of our diplomats told us that you explicitly stated the other night that you are a government official for them that has the authority to speak for them and does speak for them...care to clarify? Or are you going to learn to leave us well enough alone so we can finally do the same for you?

I was a government official for all of five minutes. I was given the position for the specific task of taking SunnyInc's complaint.

Also, in response to your "traitor" accusations, I merely refer you to my memoirs http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59510 which were written for this very purpose.

Edited by Francesca

I was a government official for all of five minutes. I was given the position for the specific task of taking SunnyInc's complaint.

Also, in response to your "traitor" accusations, I merely refer you to my memoirs http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59510 which were written for this very purpose.

I'll save my response to your memoirs (lol) for that thread.

Fact is you joined MCXA and took an oath not to leak info, which you did to vox. You broke your oath, spied on MCXA, and attempted to directly undermine legally elected officials simply because you disagreed with them politically. You didn't have the "best interests" of MCXA at heart in that, you only had the desire to have your way, the will of the rest of the alliance via their elected officials be damned in your mind. It was not your right, duty, or place to take on such a task. The fact that you did so knowingly join an alliance specifically to leak info to one of their known enemies makes you a traitorous spy. You have no honor, you have no credibility. The ability of anyone to trust you ever again for anything is simply non-existent, and anyone that does is a hypocrite for waving a finger at TFD for trusting TSO over ill feelings about year-old spilt milk.

As far as VE officially making you a senior government to handle sunny registering a complaint about your behavior towards him prior to you obtaining that position, and then revoking that position as soon as he quit playing your little games, it sounds pretty petty to me, and like VE senior gov (the real senior gov, not whoever they pick to play make-believe for 5 minutes to spite other government representatives) owes an explanation. That's rather childish behavior, and not at all something I'd expect from VE. I have more respect for them than to expect that kind of mindlessness.

I do hope VE's senior gov sees this and makes a statement to either explain and try to justify such pettiness or explain that you are once again lying through your traitor's teeth like you openly admit you did since January. I'm putting money on the latter since I have a hard time believing any alliance that has been around long as VE would make such a rookie mistake in thinking that's acceptable business practices. Either way, I hope all of VE's allies and treaty partners see this and ask themselves if this is really the kind of behavior they want to be associated with.

ill leave the news delivering to the govts who will 1 day have a CB and ill just make sure that day i get a target.

as far as the bandwagon goes, just remember you and your friends build it all by yourselves,im just enjoying the ride. B)

great PR move TFD

i know that wasn't the point of signing this treaty but you killed 2 birds with 1 stone. B)

TSO...... 1 day you will have your serving of karma.

the coalition may not be by that name but you know what they say about karma ;)

Irony thy name is Sparta Logan.

Edited by Meercats