Question to Poison Clan

magicninja

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mass raiding an alliance not involved in current conflict that just happens to be a protectorate of another alliance you're at war with seems poor form, especially after that kerfuffle about the Bus Doctrine.

But I guess in this day and age you can do whatever the hell you like as long as you give lenient terms at the end of it. Makes everything OK.

January? :lol1: but I digress.

but you can't just openly destroy a non-combatant alliance for giggles.

Have they heard of peace mode?? Its there for a reason.

Dont start whingeing about how it has economic downfalls and stuff. Thats the price you pay for "playing it safe".

Edited by Deidara

as quoted from Karma Viewpoint "as karma is the philosophy that right and wrong actions will be rewarded or punished with positive or negative actions taken against the committer of these actions in the future" (typo's included)

I ask the nations of karma to put up or shut up, or is the karma philosophy merely convenient words to suit the cause of the moment or are you true to your words?

This has been my question all along. If karma is true to their beliefs then they can not just sit by and watch one of "their" nations slander that which they claim to hold so dear.

you... i wanna fight you...

once again, this was not the decision of Karma, but that of PC... stop crying "KARMA!" every time something happens, not just you, but all of the hegemony 'criers'

and to everyone else... stop e-lawering

Edited by Fort Pitt

as quoted from Karma Viewpoint "as karma is the philosophy that right and wrong actions will be rewarded or punished with positive or negative actions taken against the committer of these actions in the future" (typo's included)

I ask the nations of karma to put up or shut up, or is the karma philosophy merely convenient words to suit the cause of the moment or are you true to your words?

This has been my question all along. If karma is true to their beliefs then they can not just sit by and watch one of "their" nations slander that which they claim to hold so dear.

People are fighting for friends and treaties, not as the world police. Yes, there is a reasonable volume of mostly shared belief and a desire to effect change, and a lot of people picked their side because they were sick of certain things, but we never said we'd militarily enforce some rigid code; there isn't that much uniformity even if we wanted to do that.

We certainly never said anything as a group about tech raiding. I don't know why you would project that on us and then indignantly demand that we back it up.

Typo's what?

:lol1:

They fought for more than 4 days and therefore do not apply to this rule.

There's a rule? There's a statement created by the alliances at war in this conflict that says "Small alliances who hit us for 3 days are cool, but by Admin if they hit us for a fourth day, there will be blood!"?

once again, this was not the decision of Karma, but that of PC... stop crying "KARMA!" every time something happens, not just you, but all of the hegemony 'criers'

Well, if those of us in certain alliances are painted with a certain negative brush due to past wrongs of previous governments that haven't been in control for 9 months, isn't it only fair to hold Karma to the same sort of standard in regards to what a Karma alliance is doing? You don't get to have it one way when it's convenient and then ignore your logic when it comes home to roost.

Alright given the PC tech raiding rules in regards to alliances greater than 15, or are protectorates. Can we presume in accordance to your own rules full reps will be paid in addition to the revocation of raiding of the offending members for 30 days? Or is that little thing thrown out just because it's TPF's protectorate?

People are fighting for friends and treaties, not as the world police. Yes, there is a reasonable volume of mostly shared belief and a desire to effect change, and a lot of people picked their side because they were sick of certain things, but we never said we'd militarily enforce some rigid code; there isn't that much uniformity even if we wanted to do that.

We certainly never said anything as a group about tech raiding. I don't know why you would project that on us and then indignantly demand that we back it up.

I simply quoted (cut and pasted) what was written by karma about karma and asked why now they do not hold true to their words that they wrote.

There's a rule? There's a statement created by the alliances at war in this conflict that says "Small alliances who hit us for 3 days are cool, but by Admin if they hit us for a fourth day, there will be blood!"?

QUOTE (mushi @ May 22 2009, 05:59 AM)

its called going to war with your protector, and in this war if you fought for 3-4 days small alliances are guaranteed white peace.

Lern 2 reed and understand sarcasm. I myself was in a way pointing fun at what mushi said, but that was too deep obviously for some? Well tell me next time if you want me to be blatantly obvious.

EDIT: PS it's a 5th day that is no-go.

Edited by Jens of the desert

I simply quoted (cut and pasted) what was written by karma about karma and asked why now they do not hold true to their words that they wrote.

i still wanna fight you

taken from bzelger:

but we never said we'd militarily enforce some rigid code; there isn't that much uniformity even if we wanted to do that.

We certainly never said anything as a group about tech raiding.

please read before you post

Edited by Fort Pitt

Can you also quote the part where they said they'd be the world police and punish everyone for any crime ever commited? Because I think I missed that announcement.

In this war the hegemony is getting what was comming to it by the way it treated other alliances before. This does not in any way imply that karma will patrol the borders of bob and become the law. I don't think anyone would want that.

Of course feel free to twist and purposely misinterpret my and karmas words. However the things you claimed so far are no promises karma has made they're just figments of your imagination.

Can you also quote the part where they said they'd be the world police and punish everyone for any crime ever commited? Because I think I missed that announcement.

i lol'd

The biggest mistake hegemony have when trying to attack Karma (in my own words)...

Karma's sole purpose is to seek out revenge for all alliances (many of which are in Karma) who have been dealt with the cold and hard hand of NPO, have been back stabbed, victims of 'spying', 'conspiring', and other acts which are clearly forged at the hand of NPO and her allies. Karma certainly does not guarantee protection (also, to my knowledge Karma does not protect the Karma PoW Affiliation, but does not seek aggression against those who are in it). Karma does not have an official code or charter, and the alliances who are a part of Karma are not bound to any specific code or charter dictating Karma's goals or actions. Karma is not a bloc. Karma is not an alliance. Karma is not an entity. Karma is a coalition of those who seek revenge against tyranny NPO, who have been back stabbed, framed, and destroyed by the alliance and more specifically the government of what is the New Pacific Order.

Well, if those of us in certain alliances are painted with a certain negative brush due to past wrongs of previous governments that haven't been in control for 9 months....

Keep singing that tune. If you it often enough, perhaps the rest of us will believe it.

Do you really believe that your current government bears no responsibility for the fate of TPF?

i lol'd

The biggest mistake hegemony have when trying to attack Karma (in my own words)...

Karma's sole purpose is to seek out revenge for all alliances (many of which are in Karma) who have been dealt with the cold and hard hand of NPO, have been back stabbed, victims of 'spying', 'conspiring', and other acts which are clearly forged at the hand of NPO and her allies. Karma certainly does not guarantee protection (also, to my knowledge Karma does not protect the Karma PoW Affiliation, but does not seek aggression against those who are in it). Karma does not have an official code or charter, and the alliances who are a part of Karma are not bound to any specific code or charter dictating Karma's goals or actions. Karma is not a bloc. Karma is not an alliance. Karma is not an entity. Karma is a coalition of those who seek revenge against tyranny NPO, who have been back stabbed, framed, and destroyed by the alliance and more specifically the government of what is the New Pacific Order.

Oh ok I get it now karma is just the mirror image of the NPO. Enough said.

ok now i wanna fight you, and nuke you...

its not NPO, nor is it trying to be, you are trying to make it seem that way so people will hate it, which actually makes you look like NPO

(yeah i know its a 'NO U' situation..)

Edited by Fort Pitt

PREEMPTIVE STRIKE!!!

lol i dont think anyone considered that...

there have been a few preemptive strikes so far this war, but the fact that both sides are not really organized well, most of the preemptive strikes fail because they are well... wrong

Edited by Fort Pitt

Actually all I am doing is asking questions, pointing out how things look from the outside. I have no ties to either the pc or California it just seems that there are two different sets of standards. I am simply asking why that is, it is compounded by the fact that pc, up until this incident, was being praised for the role they have and had in karma.

Actually all I am doing is asking questions, pointing out how things look from the outside. I have no ties to either the pc or California it just seems that there are two different sets of standards. I am simply asking why that is, it is compounded by the fact that pc, up until this incident, was being praised for the role they have and had in karma.

Yep, there's two different standards here: one standard held by a group of people who think that tech raiding or raiding alliances is bad, and one standard held by a group of people who don't care.

I don't see how that is at all "compounded" by previous support for PC. I'm glad they're fighting on my side and I think this move is bad. Surely I can approve of some things people do and disapprove of others?

If some Hegemony alliance who had gotten peace were the one raiding California I would also be calling foul. Where's the inconsistency? The only difference is that I wouldn't be spending time wading through people trying to tie this to Karma in spite of all reason.

Edit:

I don't know about anyone else in PC but California being a TPF protectorate means nothing to me. A raid is a raid.
Alright given the PC tech raiding rules in regards to alliances greater than 15, or are protectorates. Can we presume in accordance to your own rules full reps will be paid in addition to the revocation of raiding of the offending members for 30 days? Or is that little thing thrown out just because it's TPF's protectorate?

Any comment?

Edited by bzelger

Actually all I am doing is asking questions, pointing out how things look from the outside.

Fact check!

Alliance Affiliation: Boards Alliance of Protectorate States

Yes, I can see now that you are clearly unbiased.