We who dream

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im probably not the first one to say this but here it goes...If only the NPO knew that all it took to force your disbandment was their complete and utter defeat im sure they would have gotten right on it.

But anyways, I never really supported you guys or was an advocate for your cause. However, i cannot say that you havent done bob a world of good since you began. I remember when most of your members were apart of the very menace you came to despise. Maybe for people to become successful freedom fighters they have to be oppressors first...

Well with all of these high fives for vox I now say to you all. Take in those members you praise so highly here, put them into your govt. (for as you all so clearly state here, they are men of honor) let them help guide your alliances in the direction that best suits their needs.

For those of you who think they are done, welcome them into your home, feed them, share with them all the information that fuels them.

I assure you, the Republic will never let a Voxian into government. I would sooner die.

I remember once saying that Vox was a "noble, but crazy cause" with no hope of success.

And now this. The once impossible goal achieved, the once impossible dream lived and the once untouchable tyrants fallen.

Vox, I salute you, for proving me wrong and for achieving the impossible.

Good luck to your future endeavours.

Edited by capitalC

History is made. What has been achieved over these last few weeks wouldn't have seemed possible mere months ago - but it has come to pass, and let no one forget that Vox Populi have fought for this, suffered for this during their entire existence. I feel it is a truly noble move for Vox to disband, task accomplished - a bittersweet moment for them indeed. There will surely have been a great temptation to remain, and to find new purpose, but Vox had one purpose, and anything that came after its accomplishment could only mar the purity of their struggle.

Good luck to all the erstwhile members of Vox Populi - you have made enemies through your zeal for your cause, and I suspect that life will not be easy for any of you, but you have proven beyond any doubt that hardship is something you can live with. I think that, if nothing else, deserves a salute. May your future endeavours be blessed.

o7 - Vox

To the most controversial alliance that has ever been created!

I wish former Vox members good luck.

EDIT:

Also I find it funny that some of the same people that were saying that Vox were scum several months ago are now praising them.....it's interesting.

Edited by Incitatus

To the most controversial alliance that has ever been created!

I wish former Vox members good luck.

EDIT:

Also I find it funny that some of the same people that were saying that Vox were scum several months ago are now praising them.....it's interesting.

I agree with this. How times and feelings change.

OOC: Does this mean we don't have to see anymore over-dramatic thread titles like "We who dream" anymore?

Yeah, it means there'll be less discrimination against the intellectually challenged. Back to easy-does-it titles like "Imperial Decree from ________" and "_______ Dispatch". No doubt brain temperatures will drop worldwide.