Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

in other words you would only enter a relationship while it served your political means, and dump them as soon as your ally is in a tight spot. nice.

i am not saying that is why polaris canceled (i need more information before i try to figure that out), merely commenting on your reply here.

also, thats not what the word 'redundant' means.

If you knew Polaris at all, this thought would not even pop into your head. The past two wars have shown what true honorable allies are. Polaris is among these select alliances.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we can expect you to not tell us anything either, right? It'll get out eventually.

I know I'm pretty damn close for the reason it was signed, why it was canceled I don't have much information on yet, but you can be sure I'm going to find out.

If you really want to know Mogar, I'm surprised you didn't look here first.

If you knew Polaris at all, this thought would not even pop into your head. The past two wars have shown what true honorable allies are. Polaris is among these select alliances.

As an ex-CCCer, I'll stamp a huge QFT on this.

would you kindly read the next line in my post which you have quoted? thanks

For some reason I think it's alot more heartfelt to Polaris than Pacifica.

You would be mistaken.

:ph34r:

Very nice graphic; awesome even.

Hah, nice reply. You got a chuckle out of me with that.

You know, for the people heaping praise on Grub for appearing to spurn your enemy of choice, I doubt Grub is crusading for your cause. I also immensely doubt he did this lightly.

I don't see much of this going on at all. Most who have commented here appear to recognize that this is a serious and sombre moment.

I don't see much of this going on at all. Most who have commented here appear to recognize that this is a serious and sombre moment.

I caught quite a few who hadn't. Was speaking to some, not all.

I have a problem with this.

If it is not a precursor to anything, is "not the subject of public discussion, not for the amusement or benefit of anyone and are no cause for celebrations", and brings no joy to either side, why do it?

If all of those things are true, there is absolutely no reason to cancel and definitely no reason to post this publicly. If neither of you benefit and neither of you are happy, keep it. Or which one is the lie?

Don't shut us up before we can even use our voice.

I think Pingu was being sarcastic. At least, I hope he was >.>

He had to work an extra shift at the bar last night, courtesy of that huge thread concerning valhalla. If hell hadn't already frozen over I think he'd have to ask ES to hire some help there, trolling requires a good bar.