Dispatch from LoSS, Nemesis, TSO, TOP, Umbrella..

Bob

You are absolutely right of course. BAPS does deserve an apology. I wish there would have been one included in the OP.

BAPS has nothing to be apologized for or to apologize for. A war was started, one not of their own making but one that later came to include their allies. They as an alliance made the choice to defend their ally. No one is in the wrong here, at least not us who were fighting BAPS to help allies or them for defending their allies.

Also, very sad to see the hate against Valhalla in a thread that has nothing to do with them. Especially by some alliances that have just as bad histories themselves. Don't you have anything better to do?

To be honest RR, I see it coming from both sides of this mess, it's a shame niether side wishs to rise above it, but we shouldn't enflame it or get into it either way. If they want to write garbage about the other in an effort to tear down their opponent, let them have at it, it's a shame though it has to happen in a threat about the surrender of a now respected opponent. But all we should do is ask that they all stop it, and hope they heed our advice. I don't think you help the situation any other way.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Karma of you

Ok I'm pretty sick of people running around and complaining how "un-karma" our side is. Seriously do you people have any idea what Karma is or what its about? Karma is the pay back that one gets after he or she done many wrongs. Karma is believed to come back ten fold on the person and Karma its not nice. Lets make that clear for all of you.

We give white peace and you guys complain about it. We add a term here or there and you complain about it. Would you give it a rest. By the way Valhalla should get the royal karma screw job when or if you get peace. We all know you deserve it so instead of crying about it just take it like a champ and move on. Maybe you guys will learn that you can't treat people and alliances like you have.

BAPS has nothing to be apologized for or to apologize for. A war was started, one not of their own making but one that later came to include their allies. They as an alliance made the choice to defend their ally. No one is in the wrong here, at least not us who were fighting BAPS to help allies or them for defending their allies.

I disagree slightly here. I believe there are two wrong parties, NPO and co, and the anti-NPO crowd.

To be honest RR, I see it coming from both sides of this mess, it's a shame niether side wishs to rise above it, but we shouldn't enflame it or get into it either way. If they want to write garbage about the other in an effort to tear down their opponent, let them have at it, it's a shame though it has to happen in a threat about the surrender of a now respected opponent. But all we should do is ask that they all stop it, and hope they heed our advice. I don't think you help the situation any other way.

I very much agree, but they shouldn't be the only ones that have the right of expressing their views. Anyways, I'm taking this to pm, hopefully :)

Disapointing to say the least.... Not even an apology or anything.

I look forward to you breaking some of the most lenient terms ever BAPS. You will see me again.

I like the Karma angle here. An alliance that was under NPO terms for over a year wishing harm upon someone that was drawn into a war through treaty obligations... How very Karma of you :v:

Hopefully next time you visit BAPS it wont be a dog pile but a one on one, or if you do want to bring a friend I hope Valhalla gets brought along as BAPS BFF :awesome:

You're right, because I was a member of Valhalla for what was about 2 months, during a period where I was seldom active I am responsible for all the crimes they have commited.

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Either way, I don't want to go off on a tangent here.

You were active enough to complain daily and active enough to accept your reps.

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? :awesome:

Sarcasm. A wonderful tool.

You get what you have given to others, or at least that is what you should get. Valhalla has given terrible terms to alliances in the past.

I agree on both accounts. Though in Valhallas corner we have never pretended to be anything other than what we are. Unlike Karma, which includes alliances that has its nations drop AA to attack your alliance when under the banner of neutrality, or say a certain orange alliance that will ride with an alliance that wanted it dead 3 weeks before the onset of war or this Nemisis guy who assures me that he is "Karma" but is totally at ends with what other "Karma" elements supposedly stand for.

We are what we are and have never pretended to be anything but that :)

To BAPS; my sincere congratulations on what is effectively a white peace. Youve earnt it ;)

Edited by bill n ted

To BAPS; my sincere congratulations on what is effectively a white peace. Youve earnt it

I agree with this fully and I'm glad you see it that way. :)

You were active enough to complain daily and active enough to accept your reps.

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? :awesome:

This might be a simple mistake on your part because I've never accepted reps. Not even when I should have ie; the incident involving a Valhalla member spying away my nuke. I asked instead of an aid pack being sent to me for it to be forwarded to a small Valhalla nation. So I don't know where you got that from.

Either way good luck.

I love how often we come up on these forums, you guys really know how to make a girl feel special :blush:

However, as much as we do love having our ego's stroked, I'm pretty sure BAPS's peace is the topic of this thread. I'm sure you will have more then enough threads in the future to pander over us cuddly vikings. Once again, congrats on peace BAPS.

oh and, RR :wub:

I look forward to you breaking some of the most lenient terms ever BAPS. You will see me again.

I suggest you quit the tough guy talk. It fools no one.

Congratulations on peace, everyone.

You are absolutely right of course. BAPS does deserve an apology. I wish there would have been one included in the OP.

For what? Please, explain a SINGLE THING they deserve an apology for. Please. I beg you.

Also, very sad to see the hate against Valhalla in a thread that has nothing to do with them. Especially by some alliances that have just as bad histories themselves. Don't you have anything better to do?

I'm sorry? Its very sad to see well deserved hate when they try to call us out on white peace? really? Your alliance was being called out as well, in case you somehow did not catch that. Cut the "holier than thou" crap.

o/ BAPS

Something I can agree on! A well fought war BAPS.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

name='Penlugue Solaris' date='May 10 2009, 05:12 PM' post='1516254'

I'm sorry? Its very sad to see well deserved hate when they try to call us out on white peace? really? Your alliance was being called out as well, in case you somehow did not catch that. Cut the "holier than thou" crap.

I think you have it wrong we are very happy to see BAPS get peace they are amazing allies.

Once again BAPS thank you for all that you have done much love from the vikings

Edited by Buds The Man

I think you have it wrong we are very happy to see BAPS get peace they are amazing allies.

Once again BAPS thank you for all that you have done much love from the vikings

Oh I completely understand that. I suggest you read bill n ted's point on the first page of the thread to understand what I am saying :)

I'm sure you are just one guy talking and not speaking for your alliance, but I do wonder if your alliance would want to have a 1 on 1 dual with BAPS someday. No allies from either side interfering.

You'd love that, right?

Oh I completely understand that. I suggest you read bill n ted's point on the first page of the thread to understand what I am saying :)

I'm 99% sure BnT was not referring to the peace terms. I'd suggest you PM him if you want to take this further :)

I'm 99% sure BnT was not referring to the peace terms. I'd suggest you PM him if you want to take this further :)

I did before posting that.

I am so glad we have the moral crusaders of TOP here to point out our wrongs and our rights. You're a true beacon of light in these dark times, as you often are. I mean, it's not like I've seen TOP trying to balance between two sides of a major war ever before.

The things is, you're hypocrites. You're on our side because you know you will gain from it in the long run. But you make sure that you don't remove yourselves too much from the former powers in charge. As BnT pointed out, you're only thinking about your own good and your own future. You have shown the world how cowardly you really are. I bet if the sides were more even, you would have declared neutrality this time as well.

You're not as honourable as your try to portray yourselves to be, and far from it. So please, drop your masks and show the world your true face. The face of a two timing snake.

Cheers and :wub:

- SpiderJ

Why would the apologize? They honored a treaty did they not?

I am so glad we have the moral crusaders of TOP here to point out our wrongs and our rights. You're a true beacon of light in these dark times, as you often are. I mean, it's not like I've seen TOP trying to balance between two sides of a major war ever before.

The things is, you're hypocrites. You're on our side because you know you will gain from it in the long run. But you make sure that you don't remove yourselves too much from the former powers in charge. As BnT pointed out, you're only thinking about your own good and your own future. You have shown the world how cowardly you really are. I bet if the sides were more even, you would have declared neutrality this time as well.

You're not as honourable as your try to portray yourselves to be, and far from it. So please, drop your masks and show the world your true face. The face of a two timing snake.

Cheers and :wub:

- SpiderJ

Putting what I want to say into words better than I ever could.