Dispatch from LoSS, Nemesis, TSO, TOP, Umbrella..

Bob

You could have told TOP that you don't want them to help you prior to their engagement. Then you could have eaten the nukes alone.

It's always easy to complain afterwards.

I actually tried to get some more targets for us, the initial attackers and all. TOP refused and took charge of the show. You see, we are not like others. We don't care for our pixels, we care for our friends.

@SpiderJerusalem: you're totally right :)

Praise admin, you've seen the light!

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea TOP was entering on BAPS. I don't think anyone in Nemesis or LoSS did.

LoSS was informed they would receive help before TOP's entrance. I'd prefer to discuss this in private since much of this is opsec.

Edited by Nausea

In response to King Suck:

Nobody said they had to like TOP. A little show of respect would be fine. TOP had a very tough decision to make, they had obligations on both sides of the conflict and had been trying to make peace before the conflict began, probably partly for that reason. They decided to come in on the side of those now complaining about them being opportunists.

You guys would probably be destroying them right now if they stayed neutral for being stat lovers and infra huggers. They had no good choices in this conflict. They made a choice and they get killed for it. I don't see the logic complaining about those who took nukes that would have gone your way if they hadn't come in.

I really can. You picked a side. Stick with it.

I never really did like black-and-white reasoning.

Of course you will gain from it in the long run. You can point back and say "Hey, we weren't total idiots, we even defended you and stuff".

So you're saying we shouldn't try and make the best out of a bad situation?

I for one like to think that my future and the future of my allies is down the same path. It's kind of the point with friends.

I'd like to think it too, yet here we are.

It's not a what if. Because you've proven what you would do in such a situation in the past

...and you think people remain static over time? This war in and of itself proves things change.

Might want to get used to a different feeling than that snuckums

*sigh* Is it pointless to be civil?

Thanks to our opponents for giving us a great fight. Everyone I fought was 1st rate in private and a credit to their alliance. I would like to thank the BAPS leadership for all the great work they did before the war, during the war and will continue to do now the war has ended. Their leadership and hard work have helped make us the alliance we are today. I would also like to thank the BAPS membership for putting up with me for all this time and putting up such a good fight. I look forward to rebuilding my nation and helping BAPS rebuild in the post war world.

I know this thread is in a different place now, but sure there's always room for one last on-topic post ...... I think .... :)

Thanks to everyone who played their part in making this war a blast for us bapsters. We met some good people, had fun, helped improve GRL everywhere and enjoyed ourselves whilst doing it.

Particular shoutouts to SpiderJ, Dragonaspect and indeed everyone else who I personally crossed swords with. Without your help, my casualty count would suck. I did my level best to try reciprocate. :awesome:

To the people who helped us work towards the terms outlined (you know who you are): I tip my cap.

o/ Purple.

o/ BAPS

o/ Peace

PS : alterego :wub:

Edited by lukemos

Thanks to our opponents for giving us a great fight. Everyone I fought was 1st rate in private and a credit to their alliance. I would like to thank the BAPS leadership for all the great work they did before the war, during the war and will continue to do now the war has ended. Their leadership and hard work have helped make us the alliance we are today. I would also like to thank the BAPS membership for putting up with me for all this time and putting up such a good fight. I look forward to rebuilding my nation and helping BAPS rebuild in the post war world.

And secret term #45 is now complete.

NobodyExpects, your obligations are fulfilled.

I actually tried to get some more targets for us, the initial attackers and all. TOP refused and took charge of the show. You see, we are not like others. We don't care for our pixels, we care for our friends.

They probably saw you fighting and were seriously concerned about Nemesis' health. :awesome:

And I didn't know you didn't know they'd enter, but I am sure someone knew and should have told you. Don't blame them, blame your allies.

And yes I agree with President Obama. No matter what decision they'd have made, Nemesis wouldn't have liked it.

A little show of respect would be fine.

Respect is earned

They had no good choices in this conflict.

And who put them in that position?

I don't see the logic complaining about those who took nukes that would have gone your way if they hadn't come in.

I don't see the logic in being afraid of nukes. I don't care about some nukes my way. I care for my friends, and I always will

...and you think people remain static over time? This war in and of itself proves things change.

No, most people don't. However, TOP have shown that they do. They pick the strong side or no side at all.

*sigh* Is it pointless to be civil?

You are right, that comment was unnecessary.

:wub:

They probably saw you fighting and were seriously concerned about Nemesis' health. :awesome:

Hello Mr. former leader of a giant unstoppable war machine :awesome: <-- I can use that smiley too.

Also, see this post:

Particular shoutouts to SpiderJ, Dragonaspect and indeed everyone else who I personally crossed swords with. Without your help, my casualty count would suck. I did my level best to try reciprocate. :wub:
And yes I agree with President Obama. No matter what decision they'd have made, Nemesis wouldn't have liked it.

What's up with the hate bro?

I would have loved to see you (TSO) on the other side, reaping what you have sown for such a long time. But alas, I was disappointed this time as well

In response to King Suck:

Nobody said they had to like TOP. A little show of respect would be fine. TOP had a very tough decision to make, they had obligations on both sides of the conflict and had been trying to make peace before the conflict began, probably partly for that reason. They decided to come in on the side of those now complaining about them being opportunists.

You guys would probably be destroying them right now if they stayed neutral for being stat lovers and infra huggers. They had no good choices in this conflict. They made a choice and they get killed for it. I don't see the logic complaining about those who took nukes that would have gone your way if they hadn't come in.

Actually TOP had a long time to pick sides I reckon, they knew this war was coming just like anyone. Same counts for MHA of course, you guys arent fooling anyone with the. 'will protect you from the band nerds pacifica'. Cmon now that stuff was just painful to watch. I've had wars with people I liked on both sides before as well. Making choices ain't easy it never is. But don't be half arsed and unreliable. Thats a very important one. Look at legion, they fought for pacifica and they don't even like em! Thats hardcore right there, they made a decision and stuck by it and put up a worthy fight. I mean I love that TOP came to help me and especially my friend sitethief, still doesn't chance that TOPs behaviour raises eyebrows TOP appears to have this problem more often when their allies get into a scrap.

Edit: sam you shouldn't even be posting in this thread Mister "I'd sell out my allies if it meant saving my own skin".

Edited by cjavo

If you have more than one treaty there is always a chance that your allies will fight against each other. TOP tried to prevent that, it failed.

The treaty that have done the most for them through time was the one they didn't activate...

The NPO mainly.

And they were forced to ally up with them and help them do their bidding in the first place? Got it

The TOP tried to prevent this war as it had allies on both sides of the conflict. NPO decided to attack during negotiations.

The NPO have repeatedly stated that they felt that the negotiations were over.

Would TOP be calling their close allies for liars because it was convenient at the time? I would never think such a thing... :o

Actually TOP had a long time to pick sides I reckon, they knew this war was coming just like anyone.

From my view they were in the process of positioning themselves rather clearly on one side at the moment by leaving the Continuum and canceling the Valhalla MDP(did they also cancel their MCXA MDP?). For a democracy like TOP they were moving very quickly to do what they felt was right.

I like to congratulate BAPS on there peace, you fought well and without fear, and this has to be respected.

To all the other non BAPS´ers (?), please leave non related stuff out of this thread, this alliance fought well, offered and sacrificed a lot for there friends and allies, and we shouldn´t diminish this with our non related chit-chat and/or bs.

If you guys have an problem with the behavior of TOP or other alliances within this war, you are invited to voice your problems within there embassys, or within an new thread. And i´m sure the gov and the members of this alliances will answer all questions you may have.

thank you for your time,

and now let the BAPS hailing continue, and this time, hopefully, without any interference.

with best wishes

necAnt

I would hope we're thinking about our own good and our own future. As much as we would like for our allies' interests to align, we're quite content to let them make their own choices. Even if it puts us in a difficult position. Again.

Hail our Karma brothers or our profiteering neighbors. Im not sure which you come under.

I would have loved to see you (TSO) on the other side, reaping what you have sown for such a long time. But alas, I was disappointed this time as well

You shouldnt be so cynical. Surely former MXCA leadership that were as much of the problem as the ones now carrying the can didnt see this coming and jump ship? :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone who played their part in making this war a blast for us bapsters. We met some good people, had fun, helped improve GRL everywhere and enjoyed ourselves whilst doing it.

Glad your happy :)

Purple o/

BAPS o/

Peace o/

The treaty that have done the most for them through time was the one they didn't activate...

I think that you think that the NPO CB is unjust.

Now, as already pointed out, TOP has conflicting treaties.

If you were TOP, would you join the defending party, or the attacking party with the unjust CB?

Enough now, Knights and friends of TOP.

If some people wish to think badly of us, then let them, it is their right.

We will move on to other things.

My warmest congratulations to BAPS on achieving peace, well fought.

Edited by Some-Guy

You shouldnt be so cynical. Surely former MXCA leadership that were as much of the problem as the ones now carrying the can didnt see this coming and jump ship? :rolleyes:

Yes, we are all knowing.

Our magic ball told us that the NPO will find prove that Ordo Verde will accept screenshots from Blackstone which will be leaked to the NPO. It also told us that the involved parties will not find a peaceful solution which will cause a great war. Of course it also told us what side TOP would be choosing in this Great War, so we made sure to sign a treaty with them.

And now bow to your all-knowing Overlord with the magicball.

I think that you think that the NPO CB is unjust.

We have a winner

Now, as already pointed out, TOP has conflicting treaties.

Still looking good

If you were TOP, would you join the defending party, or the attacking party with the unjust CB?

And you were so close...

I would stand up for what I've done. Just like you should

Yes, we are all knowing.

Our magic ball told us that the NPO will find prove that Ordo Verde will accept screenshots from Blackstone which will be leaked to the NPO. It also told us that the involved parties will not find a peaceful solution which will cause a great war. Of course it also told us what side TOP would be choosing in this Great War, so we made sure to sign a treaty with them.

And now bow to your all-knowing Overlord with the magicball.

Given this statement, your alliance name suits you perfectly...except maybe the sweet part. <_<

The whole OV mess was a convenient trigger, nothing more or less.