Why The Werefrog am leaving

werefrog

The Werefrog noticed this game was becoming less and less fun. To this end, The Werefrog decided it was almost time to quit, but The Werefrog didn't want to just stop playing. To this end, The Werefrog decided to launch all nuclear weapons at someone before quitting the game, and the first opportunity would be used.

This great war against the NPO was the first time The Werefrog managed to go to war to launch the nukes. Had it not come, though, The Werefrog was going to purchase a hidden-nuclear silo and then get the 5 additional nukes and just go rogue. However, this war gave the perfect opportunity. Every nuke was launched before deletion, so it was all good.

It was a fun few years of playing, but the fun ran out at some point, so The Werefrog am leaving the game.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool story Bro, but I was born into the mentality of friends>infra and that's the way I'll stay.

What a tool, being a nobody in the NPO, a lemming, that just joined the biggest alliance and never had to work for anything, was fun? But now that they are losing, its not fun anymore.

What waste of CN server space.... Good Riddance.

If I mistake what's going on here, thats cool.... but man really?

Edited by SoxNation

What a tool, being a nobody in the NPO, a lemming, that just joined the biggest alliance and never had to work for anything, was fun? But now that they are losing, its not fun anymore.

What waste of CN server space.... Good Riddance.

If I mistake what's going on here, thats cool.... but man really?

Your ignorance in the matter is astounding. Knowing werefrog like I do it's not from loosing, he's been through that already and stuck with the NPO. Burnout is the most likely cause, and I can see why that would happen to someone who has been here as long as werefrog had.

Your ignorance in the matter is astounding. Knowing werefrog like I do it's not from loosing, he's been through that already and stuck with the NPO. Burnout is the most likely cause, and I can see why that would happen to someone who has been here as long as werefrog had.

Yeah, uh, the guy fought in Great War I and didn't quit, I am not sure how anyone can call him a quitter.

Not too classy crapping all over the last post of a player who's been around since nearly the beginning of the game. I don't care what side you're on, that's low. The Werefrog more than paid his dues and he deserves a polite nod on the way out at the very least.

If there's anything worse than a sore loser it's a sore winner.

Yeah, uh, the guy fought in Great War I and didn't quit, I am not sure how anyone can call him a quitter.

Not too classy crapping all over the last post of a player who's been around since nearly the beginning of the game. I don't care what side you're on, that's low. The Werefrog more than paid his dues and he deserves a polite nod on the way out at the very least.

If there's anything worse than a sore loser it's a sore winner.

Sorry, As I said, its what it appeared to me as.

i've been playing the game since May 06, and at least since 07 and beyond i've know most of the main players, even a lot of the minor ones.

I can honestly say i've never seen his name before that I remember, if i'm wrong good luck