Why The Werefrog am leaving

werefrog

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I remember The Werefrog and his... distinctive style from this other game. Good to see The Werefrog got to launch his nukes, perhaps not so good that he fired them at us. Fare thee well.

You'll come back... obligatory they all come back. :D

The Werefrog may return someday. It might be fun to start from scratch again. However, now is the time The Werefrog must play other games. Let the war on Planet Bob rage. However, The Werefrog don't like games of political intrigue on forums when the team of The Werefrog won't allow posts on said forum. Also, The Werefrog am not one to drop a team without very good reason, and the other teams didn't appear much more fun.

The Werefrog may return someday. It might be fun to start from scratch again. However, now is the time The Werefrog must play other games. Let the war on Planet Bob rage. However, The Werefrog don't like games of political intrigue on forums when the team of The Werefrog won't allow posts on said forum. Also, The Werefrog am not one to drop a team without very good reason, and the other teams didn't appear much more fun.

As a former Pacifican myself, other alliances may have different cultures than NPO, but they have have something that makes them fun, they'd have no members otherwise.

Sorry, As I said, its what it appeared to me as.

i've been playing the game since May 06, and at least since 07 and beyond i've know most of the main players, even a lot of the minor ones.

I can honestly say i've never seen his name before that I remember, if i'm wrong good luck

The Werefrog am a bit of a legend in the NPO. If not a member of the NPO (Or Polar in the old days) it is not likely to have known The Werefrog. The Werefrog did not get out much, a loss for the rest of CN.

I wish you'd looked around a bit. Most alliances do not have such restrictions of rights of members as the NPO. If you do wish to return, there are many alliances that would be luck to have you.

The Random am sad The Werefrog have decided to leave CN. Safe travels wherever you end up.

I wish you'd looked around a bit. Most alliances do not have such restrictions of rights of members as the NPO. If you do wish to return, there are many alliances that would be luck to have you.

Yes, some have expressed such comments privately as well. However, after all The Werefrog did in the NPO, that account was strictly for the NPO. No other alliances would be allowed.

However, future accounts may not be in the NPO, but they won't be in alliances directly and openly hostile to the NPO.

And to those who keep saying to unmask The Werefrog with masked profanity, why do you even bother? The purpose of this thread was to explain why The Werefrog am leaving this game. Yes, the game won't miss The Werefrog too terribly much, however, there are some players who might notice The Werefrog missing after a time and wonder where The Werefrog went and why. The Werefrog just wanted it to be clear that it was not due to the current war and that The Werefrog had planned to leave since last February, but just wanted to launch a bunch of nukes first.