Imperial Clerk Reports Y5.T2.1x

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you hate freedom so much sir paul

Several reasons:

1) I have a Masters Degree in Urban Planning, and have seen first hand the damage freedom has upon the system. Politicians bribing the public with the public's money. Shameful.

2) I have a science background, and know how much damage free radicals can do.

3) Because I'm a bad guy, and that's how I roll :lol1:

While in general peace-loving, my people have been known to blow !@#$ up occasionally, it's true. What can I say? Sometimes you just have to break things.

I actually like Sir Paul's singing :(

EDIT:

Again if you want a Song that was created by NPO that would actually do some damage to Karma Nations look no further.

Holy balls my ears are bleeding. Who sung that, a ten year old boy?

Edited by fireguy15207

I actually like Sir Paul's singing :(

EDIT:

Holy balls my ears are bleeding. Who sung that, a ten year old boy?

Ah, I remember Pax Pacifica. That was a first draft (no, I didn't sing it). I was shopping around for a Brittish School Boy or Labour Party MP who could belt it out and this was placeholder vocals. It's also why it still had text at the bottom and still pictures in several places: to aid in the tweaking of the lyrics and because I hadn't finished finding all the appropriate images. I put it up on youtube, as I have before with other drafts of my work, so I could have the progress reviewed by a few people within the media corps. It turns out at the time that a few people subscribe to my youtube channel, and in the past, draft videos were not noticed, downloaded, and paraded around the OWF until they were announced by the creator in an announcement. I assumed this would be the case with this draft video, but it was not to be. Such is the age we live in.

As for the reason the video was never completed, the number one comment was NOT the singing, but the fact that the word "builded" was used instead of "built" (as in "and was Pacifica builded here") although the original hymn this was based off did use the word "builded." At that point, I realized that the vitriol, hate and common ignorance of Cybernations was such that the work of Parry and Blake were a reference too far, and I could have Jerry Bruckheimer and Luciano Pavarotti finish the video and it would be considered "terrible."

As for the Karma nations continually trotting out a never released draft of an unfinished video without my permission and using the occasion to mock me and my alliance, I encourage them to continue to do so, as they remind me what it is that I am fighting.

That was terrible and you should feel bad.

I rather liked the OP though. I wish this flavor of thing were more prevalent.

Ah, I remember Pax Pacifica. That was a first draft (no, I didn't sing it). I was shopping around for a Brittish School Boy or Labour Party MP who could belt it out and this was placeholder vocals. It's also why it still had text at the bottom and still pictures in several places: to aid in the tweaking of the lyrics and because I hadn't finished finding all the appropriate images. I put it up on youtube, as I have before with other drafts of my work, so I could have the progress reviewed by a few people within the media corps. It turns out at the time that a few people subscribe to my youtube channel, and in the past, draft videos were not noticed, downloaded, and paraded around the OWF until they were announced by the creator in an announcement. I assumed this would be the case with this draft video, but it was not to be. Such is the age we live in.

As for the reason the video was never completed, the number one comment was NOT the singing, but the fact that the word "builded" was used instead of "built" (as in "and was Pacifica builded here") although the original hymn this was based off did use the word "builded." At that point, I realized that the vitriol, hate and common ignorance of Cybernations was such that the work of Parry and Blake were a reference too far, and I could have Jerry Bruckheimer and Luciano Pavarotti finish the video and it would be considered "terrible."

As for the Karma nations continually trotting out a never released draft of an unfinished video without my permission and using the occasion to mock me and my alliance, I encourage them to continue to do so, as they remind me what it is that I am fighting.

I don't care if the words were right or not, or if my grandmother sang it at my birthday party, it was a god-awful and embarrassing song. I hope by "never completed", you mean "was going to scrap". I also lol'd at "vitriol, hate and common ignorance of Cybernations" (protip: the reason why the game hates you is statements like this). No, it's not our "vitriol, hate and common ignorance" that caused such a negative response. It's our collective self-esteem that forced us to cringe at the use of "Holy Admin Bomb" in a serious matter and also to be embarrassed that Cyber Nations was responsible for such a travesty. You could have had Jerry Bruckheimer and Luciano Pavarotti look at the video, laugh, and scrap it for something interesting. So get off your pedestal and stop pretending to be smarter than everyone else (because you're not). But please do keep saying things like "vitriol, hate, and common ignorance of Cybernations", as it makes my job easier because it makes NPO look more foolish than I could ever make them look.

PS: If you're really worried about people viewing your videos and linking to them without your permission, then don't post them on the largest public video website on the planet.

EDIT: Also, continue implying that a hymn from almost 100 years ago should be common knowledge, as this makes you look pretentious and ridiculous, also saving me and my friends time and effort.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

OOC: Blake wrote some amazing stuff. Despite my own history of belting out 'Jerusalem' in varying degrees of drunkenness, sometimes in the company of rugby players, I don't think it his strongest work by a long shot. The 'builded' is important for that line to scan properly, though.

IC: rabble rabble rabble