Imperial Clerk Reports Y5.T2.1x

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is commenting on Sir Paul's improving singing but it's really just my radiance reflected on him. This was a lot of fun, even if it became a front in my ongoing struggle against punctuality. Would do again.

(Next time I won't record it right after having sung it 8 times in a row.)

FYI: 2 weeks after TWiP's AMMO status is revoked Vox disbands. Coincidence? I'll let you decide.

Not even a coincidence or done by your hand really. Simply put, Vox accomplished what they wanted and the scullywags decided it was time to move on in their own directions.

As for the duet, :awesome:

lol

Comments disabled is no fun!

If the comments over at youtube are disabled, they get posted here instead and stay within the community, making a single record of your reaction to the abuse I thrust upon you.

If the comments over at youtube are disabled, they get posted here instead and stay within the community, making a single record of your reaction to the abuse I thrust upon you.

Thrusting is a very interesting verb to choose in this context :v:

However I must point out that YouTube lacks certain rules concerning the timeliness of commentary that exist here. Maybe someday you will lift your cruel, harsh dictum. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If someone didn't have a reason to the NPO before, I think they do now. :P Nice work. How I missed this before the gravedig is beyond me.

And for the record, I think a proper freeze ray could trump an SDI if used right. ;)

Edited by Locke