Imperial Clerk Reports Y5.T2.1x

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazingly, this is only the second worst song to come out of Pacifica.

OH GOD

I made it untill 2:13, when he started screaming. Just awful. It took me a while to realise he/she is actually singing in english...

The feedback is far too positive, so this report has 20% less quality and 35% more annoyance.

Y5.T2.1b - Mid-War Melody

My god Sir Paul, its quite amazing how correct you are in figuring out those percentages. Liked the first one better.

My god Sir Paul, its quite amazing how correct you are in figuring out those percentages. Liked the first one better.

I had all week to do the first one, an a few days to do the second. My primary recording studio was also bombed, meaning I'm down to a PC and a $3 microphone. The audio onslaught will continue until the war ends, so keep that in mind Karma, we will strike back.

I had all week to do the first one, an a few days to do the second. My primary recording studio was also bombed, meaning I'm down to a PC and a $3 microphone. The audio onslaught will continue until the war ends, so keep that in mind Karma, we will strike back.

Oh God No. Karma is getting hit in the place it hurts the worst. Our children screech in terror at the sound of your voice. Or women lose all fertility when they listen to your song. Our men go deaf and lose all motor skills due to your tune. We can't possibly hold out much longer.

I couldn't understand half the words in this one. Could you post the lyrics?

I, too, would deem this a favour.

Could the next one have, perhaps, a little more cowbell?

hahaha, This tactic could end up backfiring, I took the liberty of downloading and forwarding your MP3 to American Idol and shocking but true an audition is forth coming.

You never know Paul you could end up in a similar situation as her.

I, too, would deem this a favour.

Could the next one have, perhaps, a little more cowbell?

Anything for Pingu:

All reports now available on youtube with text so you too can sing along.

As for more cowbell, I'm trying to stay on the "harsh techniques" side of the war crimes line.

Anything for Pingu:

All reports now available on youtube with text so you too can sing along.

As for more cowbell, I'm trying to stay on the "harsh techniques" side of the war crimes line.

I think I love you.

Yes, I'm seeking treatment.

• 2 weeks later...

While this war has torn apart old friendships, let it be known that even when father is against son, there is still a bond which can not be broken (brother against brother is another matter). Regardless, my dear son Doitzel has stepped into the recording studio with me and laid down a touching duet helping me complete Imperial Clerk Report Y5.T2.1c. I'm glad we were able to work on this project under these circumstances and I look forward to working with him again post-war now that he has given up this Vox Populi nonsense.

- May 21, 2009

While this war has torn apart old friendships, let it be known that even when father is against son, there is still a bond which can not be broken (brother against brother is another matter). Regardless, my dear son Doitzel has stepped into the recording studio with me and laid down a touching duet helping me complete Imperial Clerk Report Y5.T2.1c. I'm glad we were able to work on this project under these circumstances and I look forward to working with him again post-war now that he has given up this Vox Populi nonsense.

- May 21, 2009

That sure is... something.

Bravo! Bravo!

Needs more TWiP!

Sorry, but I revoked "This Week In Pacifica's" AMMO (Authorized Mass Media Outlet) status due to their lack of coverage on events within the Order. They would go weeks talking about other alliances instead of talking about the Order which takes the focus off of the shining light of the world.

FYI: 2 weeks after TWiP's AMMO status is revoked Vox disbands. Coincidence? I'll let you decide.

Sorry, but I revoked "This Week In Pacifica's" AMMO (Authorized Mass Media Outlet) status due to their lack of coverage on events within the Order. They would go weeks talking about other alliances instead of talking about the Order which takes the focus off of the shining light of the world.

FYI: 2 weeks after TWiP's AMMO status is revoked Vox disbands. Coincidence? I'll let you decide.

I've decided the answer is yes.

Did I win anything?