A Declaration of Peace

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m very happy to see this come to a conclusion.

Molon Labe and DOOM, you’ve been honorable in action, fierce in battle, and good-natured in comportment. Your allies are lucky to have you. I felt bad organizing the pillaging of your nations, both because you guys are decent blokes and because I knew the nations I was sending in were going to get their fair share of licks.

Good luck rebuilding, and don’t be shy about stopping by in #siberian_tigers.

This man speaks the truth.

Also I want a show of hands, how many of you know off the top of your head what comportment means? (No lying.)

This man speaks the truth.

Also I want a show of hands, how many of you know off the top of your head what comportment means? (No lying.)

Is it when you share an event with someone?

I only had a couple of battles against a ML opponent that did not retaliate, however I was struck by the composure both alliances showed throughout this little war and the confidence with which they carried themselves.

Your quality was noted among your enemies.

Hail Peace.

DOOM will focus on reconstruction now, but will not forget the excellent fighting done by us and to us.

Congratulations to our opponents you fought well and admirably, we could not have had better opponents, you are all cool in my books B) .

We're ever thankful for the effort you guys put up against insurmountable odds. Furthermore we're deeply indebted to our former/current enemies for allowing our allies an honorable way out.

They were nothing but honorable, noble adversaries, and I am pleased that we were allowed such a high class of enemy to do battle against.

I salute the three who beat the piss out of my nation especially. :awesome:

These guys DESERVED White Peace, and I'm glad to see they got it.

Edited by Margrave