A Declaration of Peace

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OD45Glock it was a great fight. I really enjoyed the small talk we had in between battles.

I have all kinds of respect for you and your alliance.

o/ ML

o/ DOOM

And it was an honor to be chosen to fight you. Good luck on the rebuilding.

I'm glad to see this. ML and DOOM are great military alliances and I think MK knows this pretty well. And I think STA knows it well now. I'm glad STA and MK are taking the lead in these white peace surrenders. I know I may be on the "other side" right now but you make me proud for what I fought for in the WoTC.

Also, #siberian_tigers, )): expect me )):

Also I want a show of hands, how many of you know off the top of your head what comportment means? (No lying.)

Comportment? Isn't that where people who work in Morketing Deportments store their goods, like a large cupboard?*

Congrats to ML and DOOM, great to see some love for you guys from the people who were fighting you, seems like all involved had fun!

*You may have to be Irish to get this one ;)

And it was an honor to be chosen to fight you. Good luck on the rebuilding.

You thoroughly kicked my $@!.

Glad to see this peace. ML is a class act, anyone else who says otherwise has their head somewhere it shouldn't be.

It has been a good fight, and I'm glad to see peace come. I hope interactions between Molon Labe and the NSO will be on more friendly terms in the future as I think we have only gained respect for ML through this conflict.

You thoroughly kicked my $@!.

Glad to see this peace. ML is a class act, anyone else who says otherwise has their head somewhere it shouldn't be.

There's a reason they're practically part of the TPF family.

You know, I like and respect our former opponents in this war, they were quite classy throughout, and it was an enjoyable battle. CN's going to be kind of boring again now that that's happened. If it weren't for treaties and stuff, I almost feel we'd be doing the same thing right now and all.

However, I find I am still disappointed. Not because I really want to fight against you guys, or that I want to fight for NPO. Certainly neither. All the same, I remain disturbed that we have actually admitted defeat. I'll be honest, I didn't really see that coming. At all. I dunno, it just bugs me.

\o MK

\o STA

\o NSO

\o ML

\o DOOM

Edited fer contentuation.

Edited by Zephir