A Declaration of Peace

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ML and Doom both knew they would commit something like suicide when they entered the battlefield, but that couldn't hold them back.

Same story for us in the continuum-war.

Respect and honour for you guys and girls.

I usually stay away from the main forums...but...this is a different case.

For a guy that doesn't maintain his nation for more than 2 mins a day...it was quite fun to get roflstomped on.

Major props to Arthur Graves of Nerrtenden (New Polar Order).

Classy guy.

Um...love and peace?

:awesome:

There's a reason they're practically part of the TPF family.

They are quite simply the best allies one could ask for. No better friend.. no worst enemy. Thank you Molon Labe..

I be round with a few truck loads of my applewood smoked BBQ ribs and a semi full of spirits to help lift yours ;) Of course.. they will have to wait until I get my BBQ Pit replaced.. these nukes have somewhat DESTROYED mine :P

Glad to see these terms. You guys deserved no less. Thank you to all those who opposed you and who honored you on the battlefield. I personally would expect nothing less of those alliances anyway. Classy in war and in victory. Thank you.

Best of luck rebuilding my friends..Cider would be proud ;)

oo/ ML

oo/ Your Adversaries ;)

My opponents from STA, NSO and MK were respectful, honorable and put up one hell of a fight.

Special shout out to CoolFool of STA, he has to be one of the most honorable players in the game.

Was great fighting you. Just wish my SDI was a little more effective and my spies a little more sneaky. I thnk I launched 7 spy missions, 4 succesful, and every single one ended up with my identity being revealed.

Was great fighting you. Just wish my SDI was a little more effective and my spies a little more sneaky. I thnk I launched 7 spy missions, 4 succesful, and every single one ended up with my identity being revealed.

Same to you, you STA guys are a class act.

SDI's didn't seem very effective in any of my wars, on boths sides of the fight.

I gotta give props and steet credz and ups and everything else to NSO, STA, NpO, MK for not having a petty bone in their bodies.

If any of their hawt members would like to change that, I can reached via PM here or in game. :o

cheers ML

i must give a o/ to Sean77 for being the first ML nation to declare on NpO i find that very admirable and for that i hail you

@ Pepper our short little dance was quit nice was just getting fun :)

it was an honor sharing the battlefield with both you guys

goodluck and a speedy recovery

RoadRash

Edited by greco

Good job with peace for all. ML and DOOM I personally was not involved in fighting you but I heard you were honorable! Good luck in the future and no hard feelings mates!

You know, I like and respect our former opponents in this war, they were quite classy throughout, and it was an enjoyable battle. CN's going to be kind of boring again now that that's happened. If it weren't for treaties and stuff, I almost feel we'd be doing the same thing right now and all.

However, I find I am still disappointed. Not because I really want to fight against you guys, or that I want to fight for NPO. Certainly neither. All the same, I remain disturbed that we have actually admitted defeat. I'll be honest, I didn't really see that coming. At all. I dunno, it just bugs me.

\o MK

\o STA

\o NSO

\o ML

\o DOOM

Edited fer contentuation.

Hey, admitting defeat when defeated makes you nothing more than honest and honorable. Thats not so bad now is it? :)

Edited by Ragashingo

cheers ML

i must give a o/ to Sean77 for being the first ML nation to declare on NpO i find that very admirable and for that i hail you

@ Pepper our short little dance was quit nice was just getting fun :)

it was an honor sharing the battlefield with both you guys

goodluck and a speedy recovery

RoadRash

I am sure Sean would appreciate that.

He was also one of the few that wasn't in anarchy to be able to declare. ;)

@ AlmightyGrub it was an honor to fight you. Good luck.