Valhalla Announcement

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One Less. :D

Officially: FAN doesn't exactly know, names have changed, blocs have changed, NPO, IRON, and TORN are 'hot', though the state of war existed with around 16 alliances at some point, some have changed names, some have gone away.

It's been going on for 2 years, we ran out of infra about a year and a half ago, so we don't do much these days. ;)

By my reckoning, it;s the old VietFAN II leftovers, plus the Double-dog war people.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/FAN-1V_War

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54938

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54884

*can't find the Echelon cancellation*

Grand total:

NPO

IRON

GGA

TPF

TORN

MHA

Echelon

MCXA

OG

NATO

Not many to go now, although will be interetsing to see if OG, TORN, and MHA give up the fight.

One Less. :D

Officially: FAN doesn't exactly know, names have changed, blocs have changed, NPO, IRON, and TORN are 'hot', though the state of war existed with around 16 alliances at some point, some have changed names, some have gone away.

It's been going on for 2 years, we ran out of infra about a year and a half ago, so we don't do much these days. ;)

I'd be personally happy if things are let go. If people are taking things to a new standard, I don't see how we cannot contribute. I hope its voluntary rather than coercion so there is a 'genuine' change and not that by the barrel.

NPO

IRON

GGA

TPF

TORN

MHA

Echelon

MCXA

OG

NATO

Hmmmm. Your list differs from my list. I guess we need to send the meth fueled monkeys we call diplomats out to make sure we don't miss anyone.

shahenshah, I think things have been put into the past by many. Some will certainly hold onto grudges for a very long time. Which isn't too terribly bad. Peace doesn't require that everyone be friends and take long hot showers together 'til the wee hours of the morning, just that there isn't outward hostility.

I see our spies have successfully infiltrated Valhalla's gov.

TBH, I LOL'd

Hmmmm. Your list differs from my list. I guess we need to send the meth fueled monkeys we call diplomats out to make sure we don't miss anyone.

shahenshah, I think things have been put into the past by many. Some will certainly hold onto grudges for a very long time. Which isn't too terribly bad. Peace doesn't require that everyone be friends and take long hot showers together 'til the wee hours of the morning, just that there isn't outward hostility.

send a meth fueled monkey my way please. we were never at war, but it would still be nice to meet one. If the trends continue, you guys will get to be an actual alliance once again in no time. o/ FAN

Not many to go now, although will be interetsing to see if OG, TORN, and MHA give up the fight.

We've been approached, and it's under discussion. One of the larger reasons for our ongoing war with FAN expired about 13 days ago.

Stay tuned I suppose.

Edited by mythicknight

Hey cheffy! :wub:

You never return my messages! It's enough to make a girl cry

Well if you sent any recently manx, they prolly got lost in all the spam mail I keep getting ;_;

Thank you for logging in chefjoe.

You have 143 new messages in your inbox.

I will kick themail dept in my nation though and task them to sorting it better :)

Well if you sent any recently manx, they prolly got lost in all the spam mail I keep getting ;_;

Thank you for logging in chefjoe.

You have 143 new messages in your inbox.

I will kick themail dept in my nation though and task them to sorting it better :)

Ah, understandable. Popular guy! I'm lucky to get more than 1 a day, haha. My mail dept spends more time singing kumbaya and smoking the wacky tobaccy than sorting.... hippie mode's making my citizens soft!