ODN Government Update

As the Head String-Puller of the ODN sekrit gubment I officially endorse this election. Congratulations to the ODN. :)

As Neboe's trainer and handler, I approve this message.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a simple question; I asked it because I seek clarification.

I highly doubt anyone would be going rogue soon, especially if there are as many people who have made their intention clear to me. Theyre probably busy inserting people into ODN for funzzies with the main event being a few weeks away. Besides; rogue implies a single disorganized person.

Planet bob moves a slow course; whats a few weeks to set things up? :)

Edited by bill n ted

congrats, etc. let's cut to the chase though. Your next senate, XXX, better have strippers. Just sayin.

Sex scandals will be in style again! :lol:

why is rosyland of odn attacking one of our members? we're a small alliance and we did not expect a bigger and peaceful alliance like ODN to attack him for trying to recruit an applicant. i just told him to recruit anyone he sees, even if its ridiculous. we even tried recruiting the top 10 nations in CN as well. but seriously, is that a good reason for one of my members to get attacked like that. a message telling us to stop recruiting certain people would of been more nice instead of bullying us.

Edited by WorldFed

Private Channels ftw. We tried to contact you and you fail at being an alliance leader even harder than we do.

BnT, if those people are so busy inserting themselves into our alliance then all they need to do is check out our internal legislation archive to find our policy on nukes and the users of said weapons. I guess your plants either don't exist or they've not got two brain cells to rub together and make a spark, or they'd have told you our policy already.

Private Channels ftw. We tried to contact you and you fail at being an alliance leader even harder than we do.

I highly doubt "worldfed" actually has anything to do with that alliance. For one, he does not exist. Additionally, note the similarities between his post and this message I recently received:

enrage2.jpg

:rolleyes:

Edited by merlin

BnT, if those people are so busy inserting themselves into our alliance then all they need to do is check out our internal legislation archive to find our policy on nukes and the users of said weapons. I guess your plants either don't exist or they've not got two brain cells to rub together and make a spark, or they'd have told you our policy already.

My plants? :huh:

Absolutely nothing to do with me; Im just saying I know who these people are and their intentions; though whether they have people inside ODN is beyond my knowledge. Im just looking for ODN to state publicly what the repercussions will be for planet bob to see and not have to rely on the information from possible spies and the like.

Anyway hows Helkath and demsterworld settling in? :)

Edited by bill n ted