ODN Government Update

enragestealingmembers.jpg

Like this?

even if he forgot to reply or ignored it, is it really right to attack him like that? i understand if he actually attacked an odn applicant member, then yes. but trying to recruit someone is totally non threatening. im sure if he was in a bigger alliance like sparta or npo, u guys would of left him alone. no im not trying to make a fight with u guys, im clearly outnumbered by hundreds of members, but im just saying, can u guys just give us peace, we're just a small team trying to grow in the community. we are still learning. thanks for reading

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely nothing to do with me; Im just saying I know who these people are and their intentions; though whether they have people inside ODN is beyond my knowledge. Im just looking for ODN to state publicly what the repercussions will be for planet bob to see and not have to rely on the information from possible spies and the like.

The ODN has no issues with first-strike nukes. IIRC the SoD has the power to issue blanket authorization for first-strike nukes.

WorldFed, if you don't have a protectorate treaty with anybody at the moment then I highly recommend it.

We aren't at war with his alliance. As far as we are concerned, Enrage is a ghost. Yesterday when we cleared attacks he was flying the World Task Federation AA. Previously he has flown ODN, IRON, Wolfpack, and possibly others.

WorldFed, if you don't have a protectorate treaty with anybody at the moment then I highly recommend it.

if it was npo that bullied us, i woulda been like ohh whateverr, but never did i expect odn. and how do i make a treaty? i dont really know what other alliances do.

The ODN has no issues with first-strike nukes. IIRC the SoD has the power to issue blanket authorization for first-strike nukes.

Good choice, but its not the one!

1.gif

We are looking for:

Out of curiosity what is ODN's stance on nuclear rogues? ZI, PZI? Sanctions?

Whats their stance on 20+ said rogues hitting en masse?

Your answer seems typical fluster about first strike and etc.

Mr Chips awaits a proper answer )):

Edited by bill n ted

well enrage is my friend. i know him in rl. we go to school togther. he always liked the odn when he joined it because he thought it was peaceful he was there for a long time. but i kinda force him to quit since i told him to change his team color for trade. so he tried some other alliances after that but ended up quitting it because it didnt have the same experience. so a few days ago, i just told him to join world fed aa. i feel guilty now for telling him to recruit people for us. its not his fault, so i would like to apologize.

Edited by WorldFed

BnT; The next Vox Populi?

Or... the next rebillon?

Stay tuned folks, time will tell!

I beat you to that joke, but only the plants would know that. Also, definitely Rebbilon. He's funny.

BNT, we don't have any issue with ZI or sanctions either. We will use them if we think it's necessary. Did you think that we wouldn't?

We don't have any specific policy regarding nuclear rogues however; if you want to see exactly how we'll react then you'll just have to wait, 'cause we aren't about to preemptively discuss how we're going to deal with 20 or so nuke rogues that may or may not come. And don't take that as meaning we won't be ready for them either, inasmuch as any alliance is ready for nuclear rogues. It's not like we don't have 25 hours to react.

As for PZI, we don't really have a reason to use it or laws regarding it; we will keep a nation ZI'ed as long as they evidently want us to.

Edited by Caesius

You need to know our stance on 1-20 nuclear rogues hitting us? Likely ZI and or PZI depending the actual circumstances and communication between us. Sanctions would be a possibility.

My plants? :huh:

Absolutely nothing to do with me; Im just saying I know who these people are and their intentions; though whether they have people inside ODN is beyond my knowledge. Im just looking for ODN to state publicly what the repercussions will be for planet bob to see and not have to rely on the information from possible spies and the like.

...sigh....

Most people would be worried by your 'assertion' however it seems like so many others these individuals in question have little to no understanding of us, we know we are not universally loved and that many would like to take a pop at us and we accept that fact with good grace. Also good to see you made an appearance, your posts are shall we say 'forum gold' :D

This new government appears to be deliciously spectacular. Congratulations ODN.

Ohhh i like your alliance name ;)

good luck ODN :)

Efharisto poli Christer B)

out of curiousity, since I'm too lazy to find your charter, how long do you have to be a member in order to run for government? I want to be in Senate XXX.

Not very long. We elected a GOON spy into office two weeks after he (re)joined. You and BnT could have a joint-ticket.

Edited by WalkerNinja

Not very long. We elected a GOON spy into office two weeks after he (re)joined. You and BnT could have a joint-ticket.

Well I admit I don't hate ODN members and have attempted to be clear about that, I do question their loyalty as allies for reasons forgotten by most, but I dont hold grudges against the members since the majority of them weren't even around back then, and most of those that were feel the same way I do about my issues with ODN, plus how often does a chance to be part of XXX anything come about in the cyberverse?

Well I admit I don't hate ODN members and have attempted to be clear about that, I do question their loyalty as allies for reasons forgotten by most, but I dont hold grudges against the members since the majority of them weren't even around back then, and most of those that were feel the same way I do about my issues with ODN, plus how often does a chance to be part of XXX anything come about in the cyberverse?

I perceive that you are already re-molding your public image. This is a good start. I wish you a successful campaign.

out of curiousity, since I'm too lazy to find your charter, how long do you have to be a member in order to run for government? I want to be in Senate XXX.

Well there is no time limit in regards to running for office, however you would need to be nominated and then mount a campaign and actually garner votes...sounds simple no? :D. Come on over and apply Mogar, you might enjoy it :ehm:

EDIT: forgot about the academy! cheers Jor.

Edited by Cataduanes

Well there is no time limit in regards to running for office, however you would need to be nominated and then mount a campaign and actually garner votes...sounds simple no? :D. Come on over and apply Mogar, you might enjoy it :ehm:

EDIT: forgot about the academy! cheers Jor.

Vote

Mogar, Heir of Trogdor

Senate XXX