Invicta Fights On...

Jorost

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ Invicta from UPN.

We may have both been brought into the conflict honoring our treaties, but when it gets down to the nitty gritty -- like staring down TOP and their trillion dollar warchests, fancy WRCs :P and 10fold nuke advantage -- it's the brotherhood of those alliances that are in the trenches with you. We'll glow with you to the end.

For all the trolls nay-sayers in this thread:

I'm not the biggest fan of the NPO.

I have been unofficially PZI'ed by the NPO, officially PZI'ed by the NPO, and officially EZI'ed by the NPO.

In my advantures around CN I have been part of several anti-NPO terrorist freedom-fighter groups. In addition, in every conflict I've taken part in I was on the "losing" side. Because I'm in Invicta gov I'm going to not mention my personal opinion(s) of the NPO (or their policies).

But let it be known, however, that I am an Invictian. And Invicta has a treaty with the NPO. And I'll be ****ed if I don't honor that treaty. That is the POINT of a treaty: that it be honored.

For good or for ill, Invicta is treatied to the NPO. And I fully intend to honor that treaty to the letter so long as it exists. Not only I, but every member flying the Invicta AA. Because that is what makes us different. That is what makes us Invictians. Because we honor our treaties.

Should the NPO have done some of the things they have? Perhaps; perhaps not. What will happen post-war? Doubtful if anyone can accurately predict that. But right here, right now, I say to you, I will honor the treaty with the NPO. Nay, INVICTA will honor its treaty with the NPO. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

And that's tonights word.

Kn1nJa of Soul Society (sometimes king, sometimes emperor, always awesome >_>) would like to make this point very clear.

I now think that FOK isn't as bad as I had previously grumbled about. After receiving a very nice fruit basket and some potassium iodide pills to help combat the radiation poisoning from my nuclear opponent I have changed my views of the once fiercely hated alliance. I am now very grateful for having the opportunity to fight you sir nation from FOK. I have now found that there are some nice advantages to getting nuked:

1) I have never been nuked before, so this was a good introduction to the photonic awesomeness.

2) Being the MoW for Invicta I now know what its like to be nuked, and I can now more effectively help members who are nuked.

3) I now have a new found lust for an MP and SDI.....SERIOUSLY!

4) I now have a reason to yell at people who don't build up an adequate warchest (seriously ..... no warchest + nooks = *sadface*)

5) I'm getting an almost brand new nation! A little new nation scent and noone will be able to tell the difference!

6) It appears now that my citizens are having fun with flaming flatulence. Another interesting side effect of the radiation.

So yeah .... this whole nuking thing .... TOTALLY WORTH IT!

P.S. Just cuz I'm turtling doesn't mean I'm going down without a fight......prepare to have you infra CM'd to kingdom come! Or at least till the war expires....which ever comes first.

Glory to the undefeated, forever and ever

and hey, who said anything about losing? in my eyes, were gonna win the bigger fight.

/o invicta, jorost, and every one of the many friends i have in invicta that would stand by every single member,

Invicta is a band of brothers.

Edited by topgunsamus

I see storms on the horizon

I see the tempest at the gates

I see storms on the horizon

And a citadel alone

Clinging brave defying fate

And I will stand here at the gates to face the onslaught fighting

Without surrender or defeat

For Invicta!

Edited by Hodges