Invicta Fights On...

Jorost

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...no Glory To the Undefeated anymore?

I realize that this particular slogan has irked some people. For what it's worth, I have always seen our use of the term "undefeated" as meaning in spirit. Don't forget, in the end, Rocky was beaten. But he was NOT defeated.

Invicta, I can say that the situation you are in sucks, but you honored your commitments and are doing your best, and will come out a better (maybe not as big, but better) alliance because of it. This comes straight from experience (GOD had 7 alliances with over 7x the members and nation strength on them during UJW) you will learn what works in war, what doesn't work in war, and you will get a strong core group of membership who all want the same thing, to return your alliance to what it was before the war, only better (more well rounded ect)

Edited by CptGodzilla

I begin to lose faith in the idea of there being a post-war.

Nevertheless, I am very proud to be in Invicta.

If NpO could do it, then I am sure you can. Perhaps you should begin to ask our friends over there for some tips if you are that worried.

Fight the fight, worry about the rest later. Good luck guys.

I can respect that, Invicta. Let's have fun on the battlefield.

TOP's policy has always been no nuclear weapon unless being nuked first. So be certain the favor will be returned promptly.

Edited by Irons82

Very classy, let this be a good fight. TOP would do the same in your situation and we can fully understand that. Goodluck and hopefully there are no hard feelings between our alliances after the war.