Invicta Fights On...

Jorost

First, I will refer you to my response to Grossman. Please read it this time; I don't write for kicks and giggles:

Second, I disagree with you, and I'm sure that others will disagree with you, too. I guess that makes us (me and those who agree with me) of substandard intelligence. :mellow:

Edit for clarification.

There is no dispute why Invicta entered this war and you may speculate on my would be postings had they canceled their treaty. However, if you did not gather from reading my post (I also don't write for kicks and giggles) that I feel the act of defending a less than honorable alliance by honoring a treaty is in fact dishonorable, then I submit that you are of substandard intelligence. You don't have to agree with my opinion, but you knew perfectly well what I meant.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the point obvious to anyone with said minimal amount of intelligence is that fighting to protect policies such as Perma ZI, declaring war during peace negotiations and planning wars without informing your treaty partners is not honorable...even if you have a little piece of paper that says you will do it.

Not everything is as it seems.

Eventually, the truth always comes out. I will leave you with a pair of quotes to consider, before I take my leave of this forum.

"It's wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart."

There is no dispute why Invicta entered this war and you may speculate on my would be postings had they canceled their treaty. However, if you did not gather from reading my post (I also don't write for kicks and giggles) that I feel the act of defending a less than honorable alliance by honoring a treaty is in fact dishonorable, then I submit that you are of substandard intelligence.

Really? I thought you said:

lost in this love fest is the fact that Invicta is, at least indirectly, fighting to protect the abhorrent political policies of the NPO.

Now, if you can show me where you said that "the act of defending a less than honorable alliance by honor a treaty is in fact dishonorable," in this, your OP, which is the statement that I (Edit) initially (/edit) addressed, I will gladly concede the point. :)

Edited by Magister Agricolarum

Now, if you can show me where you said that "the act of defending a less than honorable alliance by honor a treaty is in fact dishonorable," in this, your OP, which is the statement that I addressed, I will gladly concede the point. smile.gif

you can't make the connection between "fighting to protect the abhorrent political policies" and "the act of defending a less than honorable alliance by honor a treaty is in fact dishonorable" ????

your substandard intelligence is showing ;)

Oh yeah .... to my FOK opponent who has now nuked me 3 (soon to be 4) times ..... BRING IT ON MAN! Seriously .... all your nukes are doing is turning my troops into superhuman beings ........

yeah, I wouldn't have bought it either, but seriously, its actually kinda fun now getting nuked! My citizens have been having a blast making smores and roasting hot dogs on their glowing arms.....bah there goes my chances at reproduction

That's the spirit laddie! I'll inform him you'll appreciate soms more pulling of your braids :D

No srsly, Invicta is doing it rite. This world needs more allies like you! B)

you can't make the connection between "fighting to protect the abhorrent political policies" and "the act of defending a less than honorable alliance by honor a treaty is in fact dishonorable" ????

It must have been less than obvious to you, as well, as it took you no fewer than three tries to get it the way you wanted it.

your substandard intelligence is showing ;)

Duly noted.

(OOC: It's nearly 4:00 AM and, as much as I've enjoyed this, I've got an 8:30 class.)

o/ Invicta.

I hope you still like us as much as we like you when this is over.

As long as you don't hate us I think we will! ^_^

o/ Invicta

May you make them glow :D

As soon as they set foot in my country they will, I might not even have to nuke them. :P

I still think making a decision against P takes much more bravery.

No disrespect intended but choosing to role w/ P for the millionth time on the time they might actually loose while courageous is not necessarily admirable or smart imho.

So siding against NPO when everyone else is more courageous than siding with them when its quite clear that the sides aren't in your favor?

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War

I can't even zoom out enough to catch all of the Karma alliances in my window.

:lol:

I dislike opinions like these.

Than you Hasin. You are a great example of the best in TOP.

You guys are an honorable bunch, and it is indeed a pleasure to be warring with such a great group of guys like Invicta.

Can you talk to TAB about having one of their guys trade with a TOP guy? I want to fight all 5 of you at once.

Yes, the point obvious to anyone with said minimal amount of intelligence is that fighting to protect policies such as Perma ZI, declaring war during peace negotiations and planning wars without informing your treaty partners is not honorable...even if you have a little piece of paper that says you will do it.

CONCRETE WALL USED TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY! You caught us. We are trying to preserve the exploitation of other alliances so we can eat their babies, steal their women, and make them slaves. It didn't have anything to do with the treaty we said we'ld keep. Oh wait. That treaty WAS the reason.

A nice OP.

This is for all those players that are fighting Invicta with words here:

Invicta has rolled with NPO pre-war. They have encouraged the way NPO acted during their time as so called Leaders of CN. Invicta knows this.

Invicta also knows that you cant just back down when things tend to go wrong.

Is it a honorable move to back said Alliance up? Or would it be a honorable move to back out and cancel the Treaty?

Let me make this clear: Honor has not much to do with it.

Invicta does what it needs to do. They stand for there previous actions and are willing to defend them during this battle.

As it turns out, it will bring honor to them. And that I like.

Invicta, I have 4 of you in my slots and you are fighting a good fight. Lets keep it that way as long as this war continues.

When peace comes I like to drink a nice green beer with you on either of our boards.

Signed sincerely, TTM of FOK.

Invicta, I have 4 of you in my slots and you are fighting a good fight. Lets keep it that way as long as this war continues.

When peace comes I like to drink a nice green beer with you on either of our boards.

Signed sincerely, TTM of FOK.

You can count on it! I also will keep hitting you. ;)