Invicta Fights On...

Jorost

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this is fun! I got more war than I could have ever asked for! FIVE ALLIANCES?!?!?! It must be mah birthday or summin!

Seriously tho ...... infra is always < honor and friends .... I am ready (and probably going at this rate...) to be at ZI. Why? Because my alliance needs me and our friends need us. Who cares if I have to rebuild almost everything after the war....who won't? The single most important thing is that we keep it up. I have never been so proud of my alliance than I am today. We have proven that we will do anything to honor our friendship with other alliances.

Let's face it ..... it's taken 5 alliances to take us on so far and we aren't backing down. The odds may be against us, but we don't care. Infra and tech can always be re-bought. Friendship can never be replaced. Which would you rather have after the war ..... friends or infra? We choose friends.

Oh yeah .... to my FOK opponent who has now nuked me 3 (soon to be 4) times ..... BRING IT ON MAN! Seriously .... all your nukes are doing is turning my troops into superhuman beings ........

yeah, I wouldn't have bought it either, but seriously, its actually kinda fun now getting nuked! My citizens have been having a blast making smores and roasting hot dogs on their glowing arms.....bah there goes my chances at reproduction

Invicta is family to me, and this rings the characteristic's Invicta has always had, even in my days as a member of Invicta .

Invicta is of the utmost caliber in terms of alliances, they are what define honor in cybernations.

o/ to my friends. I hope we all are able to see better days ahead.

Your friend and family,

Airikr (Coven)

Edited by Airikr

no mercy to those who stand with NPO

Now, normally, I would go through the trouble of looking you up, so I didn't have to ask and wind up putting my foot in my mouth. As it stands, the Triplica Cruran IDb (International Database) is inoperative (OOC: I can't use the ingame search feature), most likely due to increased radiation levels, so I'll cut to the chase: Who are you, besides someone with a grudge and a mouth?

Hmm... seems the IDb just came back on line. I see you're in M*A*S*H. Verrrry classy, saying that about an ally. Verrrry classy. I'm sure Col. Fitzwilliam, Flonker, or one of your other C.O.s will be around shortly. ;)

See this doesn't make sense. Being stubborn about something that is wrong is no wonderful feat. Amazing as it may be. You did back them before everyone else got back in that boat, but... that doesn't change the basic fact of WHO it is you are backing up. You chose to ride to the gates of hell w/ P. Fine, your loyalties are known. I still think making a decision against P takes much more bravery. Who has beaten P in war? Nobody, what are you doing.. aligning w/ the people that have never lost and are making at least a fair fight. Not really that hard a choice actually...

I'm sorry, but what would you have Invicta do? Honor her treaties? Be consistent? Ohwai-- And personally, I don't think it matters "WHO" Invicta is backing up matters as much as the fact that they are backing them up. Sure, they could have cancelled, but had they done that, I'm sure you would have made your presence known in that thread as well.

No disrespect intended but choosing to role w/ P for the millionth time on the time they might actually loose while courageous is not necessarily admirable or smart imho.

And I'm sure the jury will disregard that last statement, Councilor. :rolleyes:

And to the actual topic at hand:

I know I can speak on behalf of the UPN when I say that it's a pleasure to be fighting at your side. :wub:

o/ Invicta!

lost in this love fest is the fact that Invicta is, at least indirectly, fighting to protect the abhorrent political policies of the NPO.

I'm sure that it is quite obvious to anyone with even a minimal amount of intelligence that Invicta entered the war through an MDoAP with the NPO. Do you have a point, other than insulting the intelligence of the vast majority of Planet Bob?

I'm sure that it is quite obvious to anyone with even a minimal amount of intelligence that Invicta entered the war through an MDoAP with the NPO. Do you have a point, other than insulting the intelligence of the vast majority of Planet Bob?

Yes, the point obvious to anyone with said minimal amount of intelligence is that fighting to protect policies such as Perma ZI, declaring war during peace negotiations and planning wars without informing your treaty partners is not honorable...even if you have a little piece of paper that says you will do it.

Yes, the point obvious to anyone with said minimal amount of intelligence is that fighting to protect policies such as Perma ZI, declaring war during peace negotiations and planning wars without informing your treaty partners is not honorable...even if you have a little piece of paper that says you will do it.

First, I will refer you to my response to Grossman. Please read it this time; I don't write for kicks and giggles:

Sure, they could have cancelled, but had they done that, I'm sure you would have made your presence known in that thread as well.

Second, I disagree with you, and I'm sure that others will disagree with you, too. I guess that makes us (me and those who agree with me) of substandard intelligence. :mellow:

Edit for clarification.

Edited by Magister Agricolarum