Invicta Fights On...

Jorost

But let it be known, however, that I am an Invictian.

Hey, what's an "Invictian?" All us INVICTANS wanna know! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, all the good feelings here have warmed my heart. Or maybe it's just radiation sickness...

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are only beaten if we do not get up again, and we will always get up again.

You will tire from knocking us down before we tire of standing back up.

I doesnt matter who is on the other side of the treaty. It matters that there is a treaty.

I have much love for all of Invicta,

They are more than just friends, they are brothers and sisters, they are family.

I have great love for all who bear the name Invicta, for this used to be my name also.

Though those of us who have moved on to different alliances, all of us should hold this to heart:

Though we are separated, we remember. We remember that in the past we have spilled blood together. That makes us family.

That we are family despite the wars we fight, we win and lose. It's not the wars we fight, it's how we fight them.

CN, I want you to all look at these folks and remember this moment. THIS IS HONOR.

But seriously, all the good feelings here have warmed my heart. Or maybe it's just radiation sickness...

"Bah!"

That is all.

:P

I doesnt matter who is on the other side of the treaty. It matters that there is a treaty.

Sheesh, I wish I'd said that.

With my looks and your brains we could go places! ;)

o/ Invicta from UPN.

We may have both been brought into the conflict honoring our treaties, but when it gets down to the nitty gritty -- like staring down TOP and their trillion dollar warchests, fancy WRCs :P and 10fold nuke advantage -- it's the brotherhood of those alliances that are in the trenches with you. We'll glow with you to the end.

Purple rolls together. That's why our sphere is so great.

o/ Legion

o/ UPN

o/ BAPS

o/ NX

o/ Tempest

o/ Olympus

o/ Valhalla

o/ OMFG

You will never have truer friends than a purple alliance.

Edit* Hopefully I didn't forget anyone. I'm tired.

Edited by Timitz

o/ Legion

o/ UPN

o/ BAPS

o/ NX

o/ Tempest

o/ Olympus

o/ Valhalla

o/ OMFG

couldnt have said it better Timitz

I'd like to take this opportunity to clear something up... We're Invictanese! Umm..I don't know how Invictan started, *cough* Haflinger *cough* ^_^ But seriously, I wanna start this new thing for us to be called Invictanese. :lol:

o/ Legion

o/ UPN

o/ BAPS

o/ NX

o/ Tempest

o/ Olympus

o/ Valhalla

o/ OMFG

Perfectly said Timitz

I dislike opinions like these.

As do I. Unfortunately, Emperor Rick is a member of my alliance. He will be talked to about this.

On behalf of the government of M*A*S*H, I apologise for the actions of my member. Invicta is an honorable alliance unfortunately on the other side of its Purple brothers in M*A*S*H. The government of M*A*S*H has nothing but the deepest respect for Invicta's convictions and decisions in this conflict.

On behalf of the government of M*A*S*H, I apologise for the actions of my member. Invicta is an honorable alliance unfortunately on the other side of its Purple brothers in M*A*S*H. The government of M*A*S*H has nothing but the deepest respect for Invicta's convictions and decisions in this conflict.

Thanks. Apology accepted.