GOONS Announcements

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this joke wasn't funny when you made the creation thread. Now its unfunny and old.

We needed to make an announcement about the applicant AA and wanted to add something substantial to it. But, I must sincerely apologize. The OP was crafted entirely to appeal to the wit of you, Uncle Stalin. Apparently, we were off by a little bit. I'm going to go crunch numbers through our "Uncle Stalin Ultimate Comedy Kombobulator" and see if we can find a better OP for you.

To all the quoted posters above, and all the others who share the same thoughts, I have this to say:

Most of these GOONS are, in fact, members of SA (SHOCKING!!!!!!!), and were also members of the old GOONS (SHOCKING!!!!!!!). To say they are not real GOONS is a fallacy, especially since they are probably more of a real GOON than you could ever be, and have been GOONS for years. Sure, they aren't as "ballzy" as some of the others were (AKA: "Pricks" "dicks" etc), but honestly, is that such a horrible thing? Not really. Honestly, there are pricks in every community, just like I view you (the above posters who are quoted) being to these GOONS right now. Doesn't mean all of them have to act the same way in order to be a member of that community.

To the new/not new/different/LW/etc GOONS who have joined us, I say that I, for one, am pleased to see another community and unique culture form/reform/whatever on CyberNations. This game needs diversity in all forms, and you guys sure aren't similar to everyone else, so, to you, I wish the best of luck.

Hey BUB, I think you mis-understand my statement! I don't care if you all call yourselves old/new/something else/goons, a goon is a goon is a goon, goons are SA, they play SA and they are dangerous. I advocate your extermination right now before you grow into a serious threat that has the potential to consume all of PB.

We needed to make an announcement about the applicant AA and wanted to add something substantial to it. But, I must sincerely apologize. The OP was crafted entirely to appeal to the wit of you, Uncle Stalin. Apparently, we were off by a little bit. I'm going to go crunch numbers through our "Uncle Stalin Ultimate Comedy Kombobulator" and see if we can find a better OP for you.

Why thank you good sir, I would very much appreciate that.

Hey BUB, I think you mis-understand my statement! I don't care if you all call yourselves old/new/something else/goons, a goon is a goon is a goon, goons are SA, they play SA and they are dangerous. I advocate your extermination right now before you grow into a serious threat that has the potential to consume all of PB.

And I believe that you do not know who, or what I am. I am not GOONS, I am not from SA. I am not a member of their alliances, or clans, or groups in any way, shape, or form. I am a member of the National Alliance of Arctic Countries.

They provide a unique culture to Planet Bob, and, at the very least, be grateful that they give you something to hate, or else this world might become too peaceful to be interesting anymore.

First of all I'm not a furry. Next you're going ramble some pointless meme as insult.

WRONG

You were making so much progress too. But you apparently forgot about step 1 of Komataguri's Furries Anonymous.

Second, your lack of wit makes me think you guys aren't even from SA. Go get :10bux: and come back in a year.

Have you even been to SA? It's some hilarious posters, but others are as dumb as rocks and possess the same amount of humor as such

And of course you use an old meme

Guys, this joke wasn't funny when you made the creation thread. Now its unfunny and old.

Just knock it off with the whole "WE'RE GOONS AND WE'RE BACK HURR DURR" and get on with your life.

Wow, don't get all Holodomor on GOONS now, Jughashvili.

Edited by Jagged Fel

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't your leader Ivan Moldavi? Talk about someone who possess the chops to really embroil CN in unending danger, shouldn't you be more worried about him?

But of course you shouldn't be, because its hilarious that you're worried about GOONS "having the potential to consume all of PB" when there's a war going on involving over 10,000 nations

So a hearty thumbs up to black and white reactionary thinking

Edited by Jagged Fel

Wanna bes

I have no need of a bes, but thank you anyway

that was a joke O.o as if i can re-call correctly former NPO and former GOONS arent Buddy buddy

you only joined the game (or at least the forums) in November 08. You can be forgiven for not knowing about the Drinking Buddies pact that formed the Avis Of Awesome, the formation of the Initiative and the World Unity Treaty, or the many ex-GOONS who went to join NPO after GOONS went down in flames.

GOONS and NPO have a long history together. Not all of it pleasant, but much of it so.

Edited by Lamuella

I have no need of a bes, but thank you anyway

you only joined the game (or at least the forums) in November 08. You can be forgiven for not knowing about the Drinking Buddies pact that formed the Avis Of Awesome, the formation of the Initiative and the World Unity Treaty, or the many ex-GOONS who went to join NPO after GOONS went down in flames.

GOONS and NPO have a long history together. Not all of it pleasant, but much of it so.

But you're not those Goons, right?