GOONS Announcements

Kevin has thrown down the gauntlet. Will the Goons pick it up?

We pick up all gauntlets thrown.

Mostly because there's this nuclear winter on and it's cold as $%&@ and we're poor and have to keep warm. :(

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright look, I have played !@#$%* with these guys for the past 4 months and they really are a good bunch of people. All of you just need to lay off for a bit, these aren't the CN GOONS all of you have become so familiar with. Yes, they hail from the same place, but that in no way makes them the same people.

This goons makes me sick.

Have a nice hot cup of tea, take a Bex and have a good lie down. It'll do wonders, I promise.

You guys can play my game as long as you do the grenade out of your nation locations on the map. I'll check back next month on your progress.

The grenade would look better if it was black rather than blue though (once you go black, etc. etc.) ...

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

I stand corrected.

If you stop using SA memes in every post you're going to look less like wannabes. If you turn out to be cool like the real GOONS and this isn't just a pr stunt to get more members that'll be great but from what I've seen so far I'm not convinced.

Wanna come over to my nation's house and play teaparty? I have a furby costume that will make you feel right at home.

From one GOON to the another; never loose the style that makes SA what it is. They may be playing CN, but you're always playing Something Awful.

/end boredom