Vox Populi Announcement

I stopped reading here. I'd like to think if NPO were defeated you guys would disappear but I fear your sickening self-congratulation and smugness would only get worse.

Hmm... admitting to not reading the thread doesn't help you when you want to make a point.

So, if you had actually read the thread, you'd have seen that we are going once the NPO do. As it stands, you're left looking ignorant and your rather pointless troll is made moot!

I think that's a good result all round :)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... admitting to not reading the thread doesn't help you when you want to make a point.

So, if you had actually read the thread, you'd have seen that we are going once the NPO do. As it stands, you're left looking ignorant and your rather pointless troll is made moot!

I think that's a good result all round :)

Not really, I've read enough Vox nonsense to know that even if Vox does vanish (which I doubt because I don't think NPO will) you lot will still continue to blow your own trumpets as the saviours of CN no matter which alliance you're in.

You can take the boy put of Vox but you can't take the Vox out of the boy.

Not really, I've read enough Vox nonsense to know that even if Vox does vanish (which I doubt because I don't think NPO will) you lot will still continue to blow your own trumpets as the saviours of CN no matter which alliance you're in.

So basically you have an irrational hatred of us and you won't ever let go of it, even after we've long since moved on? Good to know.

So basically you have an irrational hatred of us and you won't ever let go of it, even after we've long since moved on? Good to know.

One of the more inventive example of twisting of words from you guys I've seen, I believe my post was about your inability to let go rather than mine. But if you want to convince yourselves than the only people that oppose you are those who have an irrational hatred of you and can't let go rather than well-adjusted, open-minded players who just simply take a disliking to hypocrites who continue to take credit for things they have no control over and who feel the need to to persistently tell people how great they think they are then good luck.

Edited by Kowalski

I don't see any Vox claiming this as solely our victory, but there is no doubt our words swayed public opinion, with the help of people such as Hizzy, BobJanova, and such. To claim we did nothing is insulting considering I've spent 9 months on PZI fighting for this cause.

I'll remember this, Mr. Kowalksi.

Edited by Starfox101

I don't see any Vox claiming this as solely our victory, but there is no doubt our words swayed public opinion, with the help of people such as Hizzy, BobJanova, and such. To claim we did nothing is insulting considering I've spent 9 months on PZI fighting for this cause.

I'll remember this, Mr. Kowalksi.

Bearing grudges and threatening to remember past transgressions? God forbid anyone should do that and be allowed to get away with it.

Not really, I've read enough Vox nonsense to know that even if Vox does vanish (which I doubt because I don't think NPO will) you lot will still continue to blow your own trumpets as the saviours of CN no matter which alliance you're in.r

When did we ever call ourselves "the saviours of CN"? All Vox ever did was try its best to fight and bring annoyance to the cyber tyrants of this place, and I have never seen a Vox make a more exaggerated claim than that. You, in my opinion, just seem set on hating the people's revolution based on some stereotypes that took two seconds for you to create in your own head and are too stubborn and/or lazy to ever be open to progress as it occurs. It's more comfortable to cling on to old and decaying views than it is to read, I understand.

lolwut?

oic.

So you just don't like us much then? Well, perhaps you should read other threads instead of ours :) The fact you come to our thread and tell us just how much we annoy you is a rather nice little victory for us anyway.

Thanks, lovely :)

The most effective thing Vox ever did was become the main information channel in CN, mainly by exploiting a very effective spy network (that existed long before Vox actually did), then releasing said information through mouthpieces like Sponge and Doitzel, who are very good at putting just the right spin on information to influence the Masses (many of whom are kept in the dark by the leadership of their own alliances, or otherwise have no REAL idea what's actually going on).

In short, Vox fought the NPO with the same exact tools the NPO itself has always used. Not entirely surprising, when you consider how many ex-NPO higher ups ultimately wound up in Vox. They also benefitted from the fact that the NPO has relaxed their own PR machine as of late, basically relying on fear and power to maintain their position rather than influence and public opinion. Vox was able to step into that vacuum, and with no major competition, were able to influence opinions across the Cyberverse.

Does that mean Vox took down the NPO single-handedly? Of course not. Does that mean that no one would have been willing to stand up to the NPO if Vox had never existed? No. Does that mean that everyone who opposes the NPO are mind-controlled puppets of Vox? Absolutely not. But did Vox help accelerate the forming discontent against the NPO by using PR to erode popular support for the NPO, and otherwise encourage people to resist who might otherwise have tried to stay neutral? Without question.

Many people underestimate the value of a good PR campaign. Those people tend to lose wars. Vox certainly played a role in the drama currently playing out, and while it might not have been the only role, or even the most important role, they certainly have a great deal to be proud of.

The most effective thing Vox ever did was become the main information channel in CN, mainly by exploiting a very effective spy network (that existed long before Vox actually did), then releasing said information through mouthpieces like Sponge and Doitzel, who are very good at putting just the right spin on information to influence the Masses (many of whom are kept in the dark by the leadership of their own alliances, or otherwise have no REAL idea what's actually going on).

In short, Vox fought the NPO with the same exact tools the NPO itself has always used. Not entirely surprising, when you consider how many ex-NPO higher ups ultimately wound up in Vox. They also benefitted from the fact that the NPO has relaxed their own PR machine as of late, basically relying on fear and power to maintain their position rather than influence and public opinion. Vox was able to step into that vacuum, and with no major competition, were able to influence opinions across the Cyberverse.

Does that mean Vox took down the NPO single-handedly? Of course not. Does that mean that no one would have been willing to stand up to the NPO if Vox had never existed? No. Does that mean that everyone who opposes the NPO are mind-controlled puppets of Vox? Absolutely not. But did Vox help accelerate the forming discontent against the NPO by using PR to erode popular support for the NPO, and otherwise encourage people to resist who might otherwise have tried to stay neutral? Without question.

Many people underestimate the value of a good PR campaign. Those people tend to lose wars. Vox certainly played a role in the drama currently playing out, and while it might not have been the only role, or even the most important role, they certainly have a great deal to be proud of.

I demand you stop talking! You are making too much sense. :)

I demand you stop talking! You are making too much sense. :)

Shush you! I demand her to talk more!

I believe that Vox certainly has been a tool to rally some in their goals. I commend them for being such a small group with such a great voice. Has all of this been their doing? Likely not, but it surely has had an affect.

One of the more inventive example of twisting of words from you guys I've seen, I believe my post was about your inability to let go rather than mine. But if you want to convince yourselves than the only people that oppose you are those who have an irrational hatred of you and can't let go rather than well-adjusted, open-minded players who just simply take a disliking to hypocrites who continue to take credit for things they have no control over and who feel the need to to persistently tell people how great they think they are then good luck.

Ohhh, I think I got it now. We're the popular jocks surrounded by a healthy flock of young ladies who don't distinguish you from a tree in the courtyard.

There there. Eat your greens and one day you, too, might have a personality like us. :)

Ohhh, I think I got it now. We're the popular jocks surrounded by a healthy flock of young ladies who don't distinguish you from a tree in the courtyard.

There there. Eat your greens and one day you, too, might have a personality like us. :)

Can I be the hot blond?

Good to see Vox. Hopefully you get what you seek. ;)

Nah. NPO are the jocks. You guys are more like the kids who were in the football team a few years back but stopped growing and have been left by the wayside. Now you're the Kings of the Nerds; the nerds look up to you because you were once jocks and you try and maintain popularity in your new group by dismissing that way of life, but inside you're bitter and would really like nothing more than to get back inside that locker room and be around your old pals again.

Nah. NPO are the jocks. You guys are more like the kids who were in the football team a few years back but stopped growing and have been left by the wayside. Now you're the Kings of the Nerds; the nerds look up to you because you were once jocks and you try and maintain popularity in your new group by dismissing that way of life, but inside you're bitter and would really like nothing more than to get back inside that locker room and be around your old pals again.

Personally, I maintain that the locker room's putrid smell is enough to keep any former jock away, especially once they have discovered the musty charm of the library or the crisp aroma of the outside world.

And you're the guy who's taken another guy's analogy and awkwardly tried to turn it around on him to try to explain something many people people rightly think is kind of silly.

Does that make you 'THAT guy', who smells a bit of urine and no-one really likes?

And you're the guy who's taken another guy's analogy and awkwardly tried to turn it around on him to try to explain something many people people rightly think is kind of silly.

And you're the guy in class who always has to !@#$ on everyone's parade even though the parade sucks but you can't stand letting people have their fun long enough for other people to get a good laugh about it. You're also that guy who says "people people" HAHAHA

Sure, why not.

Does that make you 'THAT guy', who smells a bit of urine and no-one really likes?

That'll be me. Good luck with being liked, it's clearly important to you.

Sure, why not.

That'll be me. Good luck with being liked, it's clearly important to you.

What he said!!

i know you don't get it... in fact most people don't... but take it from one of the cool kids, WHAT HE SAID!!!!

good luck, have fun!!

Edited by junkahoolik