Declaration from the ODN

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't worry. FEAR figured this was coming, and they are pleased to have such a bountiful stockpile of land, tech, and cash fall into their laps. :awesome:

Indeed :D. Besides we would never presume to claim to be a slick war machine, but we will try to do the job to the best of our abilities and thats fair surely?

FEAR, i salute you.

I'm very sad to see two allies fighting.

Thank you, FEAR, for coming in with us against RnR. You didn't have to and you knew the consequences. Fight the brave fight.

Here's to a good, honorable fight from both our allies.

ODN is honoring its treaty with RnR. ODN is also treatied to UPN, so they had an issue -- at least for the time being -- with counterstriking us.

FEAR was the other option. No blame on ODN; they're supporting their friends in RnR.

I have seen the ODN prepare for war..

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c284/Toga01/stik.jpg

oh well..

NOBODY TOUCHES MY STICK.

You know I supported you in your last thread, but this is kinda funny.

You are a sanctioned alliance and you declare on FEAR? I mean, nothing against FEAR but that isn't really a challenge is it? Or was this decision made only to save infra?

Like this hasn't been covered already -_- If some bigger guys we don't have a treaty with wanna declare on our allies, we can look into it.

Looks like you want nuclear first strikes:

Proximus|ODN> even ODN is going first strike this war

<Lartize> Lol...

|<-- WerewolfNL[MA] has left irc.coldfront.net (Quit: Gone to have a pizza, with extra Moo-cows)

<Proximus|ODN> and we've never done that before :D

<Prox|ODN|Away> To anyone trying to hold to an old standard of no first strikes: Stop.

Prox|ODN|Away> Conventional Warfare in CN now includes nukes.. in case you weren't aware

In FEAR we beleive in old standards like treaties and fair play. Nuclear first strike an alliance what is 4x smaller than you?

You will get what you need. Nukes will fly by FEAR too. We give no mercy to the orange cakes. We are hungry for some blood and radiation.

Also i enjoy this war :awesome: , thanks for declaring. RnR and ODN are good enemies to fight. :)