Declaration from the ODN

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, I hear you there. Most of mine are from the good ole Maroon War :awesome: It is a miracle they don't blow themselves up.

:blush: I feel the same way. Although, I gotta admit, I think its hilarious to be able to nuke 20K NS nations without having the MP. Before the MP existed, it was even funnier. Not to mention, what the hell kind of 20K NS nation needs an SDI???? :jihad: :jihad:

Regular anarchy is somewhat irrelevant when you put your target in continous nuclear anarchy. What is relevant is only how often can you collect in nuclear anarchy and pay bills.

A little bird tells me that when this war is out theres going to be quite a few ODN nations in that situation; it would seem that youve upset quite a few people with +1billion warchests that also happen to have MPs and WRCs and want to see ODN burn; fortunately for you Im not one of them, Im just a guy sat on the side lines amused at ODN's arrogance, self congratulation over essentially betraying its allies and reluctance to put down its spade and stop digging.

Best get your warchests up, its only been 2 days and already theres 13 people/ "rogues" that I know of that will be having a few months of nuclear funzzies with ODN. Lets hope ODN's allies are as good as using the "optional" clauses or just plain ignore treaties whilst remaining honorable and cool - like ODN :awesome:

If those people carry out their threat; and they seem determined Id lol, Id lol hard rollin.gif

A little bird tells me that when this war is out theres going to be quite a few ODN nations in that situation; it would seem that youve upset quite a few people with +1billion warchests that also happen to have MPs and WRCs and want to see ODN burn; fortunately for you Im not one of them, Im just a guy sat on the side lines amused at ODN's arrogance, self congratulation over essentially betraying its allies and reluctance to put down its spade and stop digging.

Best get your warchests up, its only been 2 days and already theres 13 people/ "rogues" that I know of that will be having a few months of nuclear funzzies with ODN. Lets hope ODN's allies are as good as using the "optional" clauses or just plain ignore treaties whilst remaining honorable and cool - like ODN :awesome:

If those people carry out their threat; and they seem determined Id lol, Id lol hard rollin.gif

This statement makes me lol.

Edited by HeroicDisaster

words

Unless I am mistaken, you appear to be threatening us with rogue attacks. Not just any rogue attacks, but potential rogue attacks. You know, there was a time when you could actually back your tough-guy attitude up. :v:

Unless I am mistaken, you appear to be threatening us with rogue attacks. Not just any rogue attacks, but potential rogue attacks. You know, there was a time when you could actually back your tough-guy attitude up. :v:

But now I cannot get this damned filthy hippystain off me, though I find the attempted insult coming from someone of your stature rather amusing:

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 25,259 Attacking + 9,954 Defending = 35,213 Casualties

Im not threatening you or ODN with anything; the people that are telling me they will be going rogue and dropping canned sunshine daily for months on ODN are doing that, Im just saying what Ive been hearing, but granted; taking some amusement in it.

By all means ODN carry on, as "Karma" has become the bane of many an alliance, it will surely come to ODN :popcorn:

Edited by bill n ted

But now I cannot get this damned filthy hippystain off me, though I find the attempted insult coming from someone of your stature rather amusing:

Im not threatening you or ODN with anything; the people that are telling me they will be going rogue and dropping canned sunshine daily for months on ODN are doing that, Im just saying what Ive been hearing, but granted; taking some amusement in it.

By all means ODN carry on, as "Karma" has become the bane of many an alliance, it will surely come to ODN :popcorn:

What is this? Valhalla trolling about peace mode? :awesome: What a joke.

We've been there before. I am happy to say that we have stared "karma" in the face and came out fine. How 'bout you?

What is this? Valhalla trolling about peace mode? :awesome: What a joke.

We've been there before. I am happy to say that we have stared "karma" in the face and came out fine. How 'bout you?

Did it ever cross your mind Valhalla was in peace mode for tactical reasons?

This statement is so mindless I can't even troll it.

Actually, If you read a few pages earlier you would've realized I love the ODN, maybe I should add sarcasm tags.

Nice try though.

Well it IS HD. He basically trolls himself by breathing :awesome:

I love you too joracy. Who's Valhalla kidding? They dropped their NPO treaty, and if It wasn't for Q they'd be in the hills.

Did it ever cross your mind Valhalla was in peace mode for tactical reasons?

Please think when you post, Valhalla for the past year has said the following, If FAN want's to discuss peace, they must get out of peace mode, and seeing their entire "warrior" alliance hiding in peace mode.

Edited by HeroicDisaster

Congrats on honoring the treaty, enjoy the fight. Maybe I can get in it sometime soon.

<_<

You mean this post? That's the valuable contribution you've made? All I see is a mindless hail.

Comparing FAN peace mode and Valhalla peace mode is just retarded. FAN did it to survive, Valhalla did it so they can strike someone without getting hit first.

And the nations we have in peace mode are there because....? :v:

I know, I'm just pointing out to HeroicDisaster how stupid it is to troll those in peace mode. Its a strategy that everyone uses, including the 38% of his own alliance.