Declaration from the ODN

This is not an order, as I hold no position, but a request, that ODN members treat IRON as civilly and courteously as possible. Even if they are on the other side of the war, even if they have canceled a treaty which is older than some of you, they are still in OUT. Hopefully they will see things the same way.

FEAR- Sorry it had to come out this way.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let your members say what they want, its not as though your treaties with others wouldnt be dropped or simply ignored if it suited the government agenda.

Good sir, please pay attention to the alliance affiliation of the person you are speaking to in this IC forum. I am speaking in the capacity of an FA representative with treaties to both ODN and IRON. The conduct of these two treaty partners is relevant to my interests.

lol. Hi Junka. I'm pretty sure I was in gov when you joined ODN, so er... yeah. What were you saying?

Also, the man who was treated as gov due to his huge awesome levels, despite not being gov yet, at your service. How may I help with all things orange sphere? :)

either say something interesting or go away... hater!! (btw, i pretty much hate the NPO myself, but i don't post stuff like this...)
No, what you post is far worse. Also, post something interesting or GFTO.
sorry cata... but you see, i study people. and the ones people follow over there seem to be arsenal and merlin. i know that because i study people. true, arsenal could do a whole lot more, but hey, he doesn't know it yet
You are not very good at studying people then pal. ;)
people value democracy too much. it's not like they really have any power... they'll just follow the ones that they find to have insight and that are in command.

but, guess you guys made those MDP's just to intimidate people. if you say the democracy is so high, i'm pretty sure the community had a word to say about each of them. hell, even now i remember some of you guys saying that you don't need a high military power, just lots of cash so that you can rebuild faster after a war. now i get exactly what it meant. "even if war comes, we'll just pick the bigger side so we don't actually have to fight and then we can rebuild our small losses". congrats merlin!! seems your philosophy really catched on!! now you're on the good side of those you think will win!! <_<

You have absolutely no idea what you are ranting about. But please, continue your whinning, it's exciting.
lol canceling out... especially since ODN doesn't even cancel theirs, they keep them to be sure that if the other side wins, they still have some leverage.and yet, people don't say anything about this, only about the CoC you can find something on the forums!! Maybe IRON canceled it's direct pact as a statement, but remaining in both Q and 1V the same as the others should give the lamebrains that say otherwise something to think... that is if they let go of some of the hate!!
Hate? All of it is coming from your direction at this moment or is insulting people in such a manner something else?

I deeply regret sinking even remotely to such a low level as yours by omiting a single letter. Thank you Junk, your trolling opened my eyes, I won't post low-level junk like that again, even if it's provoked, it's not worth my energy.

ooh yeah, congrats!! you just got demoted to failtroll status. i mean, i have a reason to be here, i was a part of this alliance for a short period of time. what's your excuse?? you like to indirectly troll the other side??
Who's trolling here and who did so first?

But actually, I don't give a damn about your motives nor do I feel any need to explain mine to someone like you.

Oh Junk, I noticed this on the ODN forums already, you lack any form of self-control and your perception is very selective. Studying people etc.

Edited by TheMaskedLord

You do realize diomede holds the record for terms served as SoS, and spent a few years in the ODN.

I take offense to this claim. I too share the record at 4 terms, and in fact have held the position for a greater number of days than Dio.

Take that.

-ODN SoS emeritus.

Ah, junkahoolik. Takes me back. I honestly hope no one else ever has to deal with the genius behind statements like this:

and you forgot the "without the military power to back it up" why?? i'm glad you went searching through the logs, it means i pulled a string. but you see, i have good memory :| . you sadden me even more. anyway, peace and much love. i won't return to this thread... too lazy to... among other things... :P

Edited by junkahoolik

i won't return to this thread... too lazy to... among other things... :P

Thats a shame, i for one do not mind critics posting here...gives me a chance to get to grips with misinformation and people flapping their gums, alas you and i will have to meet another time :D

Looks like the real war started. Our allies arrived, nuking started, good luck ODN, you will need! We will fight till death( or total server crash :D )

Well, today's update almost had that last statement of yours come true, let's hope that things don't come down to it :P