Declaration from the ODN

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean this post? That's the valuable contribution you've made? All I see is a mindless hail.

Comparing FAN peace mode and Valhalla peace mode is just retarded. FAN did it to survive, Valhalla did it so they can strike someone without getting hit first.

Your posting makes me lol, thanks. I was being sarcastic at his attempted troll. My 38% is our lower tier mostly, those who of course who are new to war and damaged their warchest's.

Edited by HeroicDisaster

ODN's arrogance, self congratulation over essentially betraying its allies and reluctance to put down its spade and stop digging.

Arrogance and self congratulations? you certainly do not have your finger on the pulse of ODN thats for sure and forgive us if you don't feel like jumping into the grave just yet :ehm: . Nuclear rogues have always been around and we coped with them in the past, it will be no different now.

Also we did honor allies, its just a case that you do not seem to appreciate who we picked :P, which tbh is your issue not ours...maybe you should spend some time hanging out with Vanguard, RnR and the Commies; you might discover what makes us appreciate them so much ;)

Arrogance and self congratulations? you certainly do not have your finger on the pulse of ODN thats for sure and forgive us if you don't feel like jumping into the grave just yet :ehm: . Nuclear rogues have always been around and we coped with them in the past, it will be no different now.

Also we did honor allies, its just a case that you do not seem to appreciate who we picked :P, which tbh is your issue not ours...maybe you should spend some time hanging out with Vanguard, RnR and the Commies; you might discover what makes us appreciate them so much ;)

Yes, R&R is grateful for ODN honoring its MDP. UPN and FEAR jumped R&R with nearly 400 nations Vs our 168. Last time i checked IRON was still out of the war at the time, and Legion was in a offensive war. Looks like ODN backed up one of its closest allies.. there is a reason R&R's IRC channel is so active for our size, because we surround ourselves with friends who enjoy our company, no doubt worthy of defending in a war.

So everyone can troll ODN all the want, R&R still has their back.

o/ ODN

Yes, R&R is grateful for ODN honoring its MDP. UPN and FEAR jumped R&R with nearly 400 nations Vs our 168. Last time i checked IRON was still out of the war at the time, and Legion was in a offensive war. Looks like ODN backed up one of its closest allies.. there is a reason R&R's IRC channel is so active for our size, because we surround ourselves with friends who enjoy our company, no doubt worthy of defending in a war.

So everyone can troll ODN all the want, R&R still has their back.

o/ ODN

Indeed :wub:

Just some people like to flap their gums without full presentation of the angles, such is the way of things on Planet Bob today :D

Edited by Cataduanes

Does anyone in ODN remember me? I guess not...

Hi Bay, it's been a very long time :P

Bla

Honestly, at least someone here tries to troll for several pages, no good if an ODN annoucement weren't trolled by my most beloved Valhallan at least.

meeh... i'm pretty disappointed... guess ODN showed it's true colors. can't say i'm surprised after my little chat with arsenal and some debates on your forums with merlin though... you guys really left me with the impression of opportunistic behavior.

i would say some more... but all this will probably go unheard anyway... no need to dump a lot of bitterness on a petty keyboard, it deserves better...

may admin have mercy on your infra!!

Edited by junkahoolik

meeh... i'm pretty disappointed... guess ODN showed it's true colors. can't say i'm surprised after my little chat with arsenal and some debates on your forums with merlin though... you guys really left me with the impression of opportunistic behavior.

i would say some more... but all this will probably go unheard anyway... no need to dump a lot of bitterness on a petty keyboard, it deserves better...

To be fair, at the point when we had decided what to do, it looked all but opportunistic to do it. It became only somewhat more interesting after certain cancellations and such, let's not go further here... but that wasn't something we planned for ;)

I wish you guys all the best in the future, you got worthy opponents to fight, and we still all inhabit the same great sphere :)

Edited by shilo

i would say some more... but all this will probably go unheard anyway... no need to dump a lot of bitterness on a petty keyboard.

Opportunistic behavior eh? You just don't like which side we picked, but please, continue your whinning.
may admin have mercy on your infra!! cause i sure will not!!
Hehe, that would require IRON to leave OUT and if you haven't noticed, almost all orange alliances are opposing the Hegs. Edited by TheMaskedLord

can't say i'm surprised after my little chat with arsenal and some debates on your forums with merlin though... you guys really left me with the impression of opportunistic behavior.

Then perhaps you should have spoken to me, i am the charming one in ODN :P:D .. my inbox is always open.

junk if you remember me from posting when you were at ODN. I am no rah rah goverment flunky .there was serious debate about which side to defend we knew we couldnt go true nuetral , so we would have to pick a side. we were rushing to beat the begining of the war so we wouldn't cancel after war was declared . and it was 50 /50 till iron supported the goon reformation . many people believed NPO and Iron would win . That we were picking the losing side . I still think a large alliance should be able to beat up to plus 25 percent of its strength in smaller alliances . because of cordination . the ability to beat one down at a time .

Too many people forget we at ODN are a true democracy so we voted , and our senators did not settle it till the vote was in .

And i have to say the actions of our members especially the ones who voted to help Iron or to go neutral . then stayed and carried out the voted decsion has made me proud . and win or lose ODN has nothing but honour from this very difficult decsion .

TMK, please do not use failtrolls such as RON. Falling out, canceling OBBP etc aside, they are still your allies through OUT. Treat them appropriately.

An IRONic statement considering ODN is so selective with which treaties it will honor :rolleyes:

Let your members say what they want, its not as though your treaties with others wouldnt be dropped or simply ignored if it suited the government agenda.

Hail ODN o/; helping itself exist at whatever the cost

Edited by bill n ted

Opportunistic behavior eh? You just don't like which side we picked, but please, continue your whinning.

Hehe, that would require IRON to leave OUT and if you haven't noticed, almost all orange alliances are opposing the Hegs.

either say something interesting or go away... hater!! (btw, i pretty much hate the NPO myself, but i don't post stuff like this...)

Then perhaps you should have spoken to me, i am the charming one in ODN :P:D .. my inbox is always open.

sorry cata... but you see, i study people. and the ones people follow over there seem to be arsenal and merlin. i know that because i study people. true, arsenal could do a whole lot more, but hey, he doesn't know it yet :P

junk if you remember me from posting when you were at ODN. I am no rah rah goverment flunky .there was serious debate about which side to defend we knew we couldnt go true nuetral , so we would have to pick a side. we were rushing to beat the begining of the war so we wouldn't cancel after war was declared . and it was 50 /50 till iron supported the goon reformation . many people believed NPO and Iron would win . That we were picking the losing side . I still think a large alliance should be able to beat up to plus 25 percent of its strength in smaller alliances . because of cordination . the ability to beat one down at a time .

Too many people forget we at ODN are a true democracy so we voted , and our senators did not settle it till the vote was in .

And i have to say the actions of our members especially the ones who voted to help Iron or to go neutral . then stayed and carried out the voted decsion has made me proud . and win or lose ODN has nothing but honour from this very difficult decsion .

people value democracy too much. it's not like they really have any power... they'll just follow the ones that they find to have insight and that are in command.

but, guess you guys made those MDP's just to intimidate people. if you say the democracy is so high, i'm pretty sure the community had a word to say about each of them. hell, even now i remember some of you guys saying that you don't need a high military power, just lots of cash so that you can rebuild faster after a war. now i get exactly what it meant. "even if war comes, we'll just pick the bigger side so we don't actually have to fight and then we can rebuild our small losses". congrats merlin!! seems your philosophy really catched on!! now you're on the good side of those you think will win!! <_<

TMK, please do not use failtrolls such as RON. Falling out, canceling OBBP etc aside, they are still your allies through OUT. Treat them appropriately.

lol canceling out... especially since ODN doesn't even cancel theirs, they keep them to be sure that if the other side wins, they still have some leverage.and yet, people don't say anything about this, only about the CoC you can find something on the forums!! Maybe IRON canceled it's direct pact as a statement, but remaining in both Q and 1V the same as the others should give the lamebrains that say otherwise something to think... that is if they let go of some of the hate!!

ooh yeah, congrats!! you just got demoted to failtroll status. i mean, i have a reason to be here, i was a part of this alliance for a short period of time. what's your excuse?? you like to indirectly troll the other side??

Edited by junkahoolik

An IRONic statement considering ODN is so selective with which treaties it will honor :rolleyes:

Let your members say what they want, its not as though your treaties with others wouldnt be dropped or simply ignored if it suited the government agenda.

Selective is your take on it, mine would be more along the lines of partisan re-alignment but as your post alludes to your not really interested in what an ODN member has to say. Your statement also fails to take into account the many incidences were treaties were honored for which we paid the necessary price, but i take it your selective enough to not take that into account right?

sorry cata... but you see, i study people. and the ones people follow over there seem to be arsenal and merlin. i know that because i study people. true, arsenal could do a whole lot more, but hey, he doesn't know it yet :P

Ohhhh i see, its true Merlin and Arsenal are more popular than myself :lol:, i am but a humble solider :D

I should... what is this I don't even...?

people value democracy too much. it's not like they really have any power... they'll just follow the ones that they find to have insight and that are in command.

but, guess you guys made those MDP's just to intimidate people. if you say the democracy is so high, i'm pretty sure the community had a word to say about each of them. hell, even now i remember some of you guys saying that you don't need a high military power, just lots of cash so that you can rebuild faster after a war. now i get exactly what it meant. "even if war comes, we'll just pick the bigger side so we don't actually have to fight and then we can rebuild our small losses". congrats merlin!! seems your philosophy really catched on!! now you're on the good side of those you think will win!! <_<

I don't believe we've ever had a philosophy that revolves around having lots of cash for the sole purpose of rebuilding. Do you know why they're called warchests? (Hint: italics) As for what it actually was, I believe I had a lengthy chat with you on what I felt our alliance should be doing. Yet, you act surprised now that we're actually doing it.

That said, having money left over is a terrible idea, right? Only cowards rebuild!

lol canceling out... especially since ODN doesn't even cancel theirs, they keep them to be sure that if the other side wins, they still have some leverage.and yet, people don't say anything about this, only about the CoC you can find something on the forums!! Maybe IRON canceled it's direct pact as a statement, but remaining in both Q and 1V the same as the others should give the lamebrains that say otherwise something to think... that is if they let go of some of the hate!!

ooh yeah, congrats!! you just got demoted to failtroll status. i mean, i have a reason to be here, i was a part of this alliance for a short period of time. what's your excuse?? you like to indirectly troll the other side??

He was part of the alliance for a very significant amount of time, both in the GA and in government. Our suspension (as oppose to cancellation) had nothing to do with leverage. We let the other side know that they had the opportunity to cancel and and invited them to waive the cancellation period if they so desired (ask your President about this, as I spoke with him on the subject). IRON chose to cancel. That's fine, and I don't blame them. Others didn't. That's fine, too.

Lol this is a great statement. The government Agenda. You do realize the General membership was actually more anti-hegemony, and thats the reason our decision to support Karma took so long. This is the complete opposite of the government dragging the GA a certain way, the membership dragged the government a certain way.

either say something interesting or go away... hater!! (btw, i pretty much hate the NPO myself, but i don't post stuff like this...)

Hey Junka, want a hint? Dip was a much more important and much older member then you were.