Declaration from the ODN

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ODN, you betrayed lots of alliances so i thank God ( not GOD) that we can fight with you.

I hope we can have a good match with you. You are big, we are small, you are untouched, we are in war already, but we are strong in hearts.

Good luck ODN, you will need it!

Hail FEAR, show them no mercy!

Good luck to you.

ODN, you betrayed lots of alliances so i thank God ( not GOD) that we can fight with you.

I hope we can have a good match with you. You are big, we are small, you are untouched, we are in war already, but we are strong in hearts.

Good luck ODN, you will need it!

Hail FEAR, show them no mercy!

Hello my opponent. :P

Let's have a fun one.

Good job ODN! :)

The only thing that could make this moment more awesome is if Pingu came out of nowhere.

Good luck guys!

(edit: sp)

Pingu is hiding in his retirement cave. Its too early for old penguins to be wandering around, they'd get lost.

The Network hungers, and in my cases shares some caek with Legion still :)

Also, come on FEAR, we will have fun with you guys, bury your cities with caek, what can be more awesome? Especially if it is ORANGE caek!

Expected. Paper allies and a paper tiger army.

I guess FEAR should have thought twice before they jumped on R&R.

I think UPN's 250+ Members and 4.4 million NS could have handled R&R.

7 million NS Vs 4 Million.. now FEAR gets 9 million worth from ODN.

Also.. i would like to give props to ODN, and a person apology to Proximus for last nights rant <3

o/ ODN o/ R&R

I think ODN is a lot tougher than people give them credit for. At least that's my experience (and I've got a lot of it).

I, too, have a lot of personal experiences with ODN's military complex.

I can attest to a few of them being pretty tough (Joracy and Sunstar come to mind).

Not sure how they are organizationally now, though. They had a lot of trouble with that aspect for a while.

Heh....you too?

Actually, I'm hugging peace mode for the moment. :( It just so happens that I was chatting with your opponent at the same time I saw your post.

Not sure how they are organizationally now, though. They had a lot of trouble with that aspect for a while.

Very true. I appreciate your help in getting us started in the right direction with our re-org, and I do believe your assistance played a crucial role in getting us to the level of coordination we have now.