TPF Change Of Command

Turkey

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow what a wild ride this was (is).

but even as we are on oppisite sides you shown your worthyness as a (former) treaty partner to an extent.

or

at least id rather say i had a treaty with you over your former allies.

so good show TPF & may you be ZId with some pride

So you didn't attack someone whose actually big enough to do something about it?

I mean come on, there's plenty of options. You don't have treaties to worry about. You could have attacked any number of others, but instead you chose the smallest.

If you really were hungry, you could have attacked GR, or FOK. Any number of others would work as well, but you chose to attack the smallest alliance.

I get the feeling we'll be seeing GR in a bit anyways.

People whinging about TPF not attacking a bigger alliance are either shockingly stupid or shockingly rubbish trolls :P

Good to see you in the game TPF :)

\edit\ I know its anti-TPF but the following image is hilarious

shamesig.gif

:lol:

Edited by Huang Ti

People whinging about TPF not attacking a bigger alliance are either shockingly stupid or shockingly rubbish trolls :P

Good to see you in the game TPF :)

Shut up with your logic! I'm DETERMINED to hate TPF no matter WHAT they do!!!!!

Sadly, that's the mentality that many people have.

"It's not what you do, it's who you are."

-Bama

Joining a war with little to no regard for treaties? Ya, that's pretty damn close to bandwagoning. If it doesn't fit your version that's cool, but it's pathetic nonetheless.

I don't think your definition fits most people's versions of bandwagoning.

Protip:

Most people believe there needs to be a bandwagon for bandwagoning to occur.

Edited by AbysmalPea

So whos in charge of TPF now?

mhawk. We in government refused his resignation and voted unanimously for war. We then forced Beernuts to resign (he showed...reluctancy...he really likes the desk), and to appoint mhawk again.

mhawk. We in government refused his resignation and voted unanimously for war. We then forced Beernuts to resign (he showed...reluctancy...he really likes the desk), and to appoint mhawk again.

That seems like it was really complicated for no reason.

Avalance: Appetizer

GR: Will come along and be the first course.

When you're starving you dont just gorge yourself on food. Moderation, my friend.

So basically you want to attack an alliance with 7mil NS less than you, just to draw in its treaty partners, so yours will be drawn in as well.

Nice to know TPF is thinking about the strategy and not the honor, for a "rush" declaration, there sure was a lot of thinking about the target.

Avalance: Appetizer

GR: Will come along and be the first course.

When you're starving you dont just gorge yourself on food. Moderation, my friend.

You've picked a poor choice of an appetizer. Also, we'll see how you act when your alliance is a smoking hole in the ground.