TPF Change Of Command

Turkey

Official TPF Announcement

tpflag1.jpg

Per mhawk's request, we will be resigning our MADP with NPO. We won't hang any TPF warrior out to dry, and we won't do the same to our allies.

For the duration of this conflict, Elysium AA is a protectorate of TPF.

Sometimes you've gotta roll the hard six, I chose to roll eight the hard way. It was fun being Evil Overlord, but my job here is done. In my capacity as Evil Overlord, I appoint Mhawk the new Evil Overlord and I'm resuming my position as Phoenix Magistrate.

The Phoenix is coming for you you sonsof!@#$%*es.

-Beernuts

Evil Overlord

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I made some rash decisions based on peer pressure and overwhelming shame. That was my weakness and I admit it. I took the easy way out and decided to go out on my own terms instead of force people to support something they felt was a violation of trust. To me the only issue was over my word and how I always felt we should react in times of adversity. In a moment of doubt that existed among our gov I left them to fight on, there was always this picture I had that my allies and advisors would be unanimous and resolute to the values I hold dear. This was not the case, but having had time to think it over and seeing a complete change in attitude over the last 15 hours I realize the fault was never theirs, it was mine. Sometimes the hardest decision is the one that no one else is willing to make.

Let there be no mistake, my members are deeply upset over how the situation with NPO and others went down. There was a gut reaction to the accusations flying around with our allies at TORN, but on the eve of war is not the time to decide such things. Our word was given and that is what we will keep. On condition of my return we are resigning our treaty, but this time with my name on it. At the conclusion of this war is the time to re evaluate the actions that led up to this and our treaty, because as allies we can not claim innocence in this matter.

For those that feel this was some pr ploy, well I don't really care what you think. This is how it is going to be and you can measure your favor or disdain for us at the sum of our actions in the coming months.

Our MADP with NPO is hereby renamed and resigned under the following.

"If were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flame thrower to the place!"

Signed for the New Pacific Order,

Emperor Revenge

Divine Bovine Overlord

New Pacific Order

Moo-cows with guns

Moo-Tang Clan

Signed for The Phoenix Federation,

Mhawk

The Hard Six

Evil Overlord, Phoenix Federation

For those who followed me, you will always have my highest regard.

TPF Declares war on Avalanche!

We expect our slotted dance partners to find us soon enough.

m14desert.jpg

Edited by mhawk

For those that feel this was some pr ploy, well I don't really care what you think. This is how it is going to be and you can measure your favor or disdain for us at the sum of our actions in the coming months.

For what it's worth, I believe your account.

Edited for clarity.

Edited by Prodigal Moon