TPF Change Of Command

Turkey

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub:

Edit: @Smooth Pancakes: Somehow I don't think Karma are stupid enough not to expect any possible counter-attack.

Oh I know that. Though some overzealous alliances might over-commit themselves or use too many of their people against NPO, which would leave them vulnerable to counter attack.

Like I said, that my theory definitely has a bunch of flaws, but there are some areas of it, that in regards to the past two days, make some sense and could explain the actions of some alliances.

Congrats TPF on honoring their treaty albeit it was handled in a very clumsy manner. We, at Avalanche, were expecting to get hit by someone and thank you for escalating the stakes. We personally don't care about our infra, BUT we care about honour and standing by our brothers at GR. At least we as allies stick together, not like some.

But lulz on selecting a power alliance like us to attack. After such a big speech I expected a little more than that but keep flexing your muscles in front of a mirror because thats all your DoW amounts to. If you think that by posturing like this is going to win respect, you really need to apply more baby oil.

o/ Karma!

SirDog

Great Lord

Avalanche

Sorry, but Planet Bob has already seen your true colors. Just because you change your mind when there's a huge backlash against you that you should have thought of earlier doesn't make you honorable.

Because it would be so much more honorable if we sticked out of the war entirely and didn't recognize some rash decisions we made.

Is that the true plan of NPO and the gang? I have no clue. Will that end up being the results? No clue. But from what I have seen so far with this war, a plan like that by NPO and the rest honestly would not surprise me one bit.

If it is, then it's bloody brilliant, because if they can pull it off, I will gladly place my neck firmly under their jackboot simply out of sheer respect for their tacticians.

Nonono, you don't understand. I love the hungry turkey jokes, and the sigs, and all of that. Its all good and fun in my book. What I don't like is trying to defame alliances for whatever move they make. Thanks for the salute, you were always one person I could sort of identify with in TPF.

Now I hope everything is clear from where I stand. That said: If the turkey's stomache is empty, we will fill it with bread through the buttocks emotdancepatriotkg6.gif

Ok, between that and Zog's reference to the CoC Bloc, you owe my nation new keyboards.

I like meme's too, but only the first 45,000 times and especially when an artiste such as yourself puts their own special creative spin on it.

I would like to reiterate the fact that we at Avalanche knew exactly what we were getting into. Granted, TPF didn't make the most honorable choice in adversaries, but I do respect them for joining in at all. We welcome the opportunity to fight alongside our allies. Rest assured that Avalanche will not go down easily.

Oh I know that. Though some overzealous alliances might over-commit themselves or use too many of their people against NPO, which would leave them vulnerable to counter attack.

Like I said, that my theory definitely has a bunch of flaws, but there are some areas of it, that in regards to the past two days, make some sense and could explain the actions of some alliances.

I truly wish it were actually planned that way. I wouldn't have felt like such a failure last night. Our Private Channel was thoroughly heated for those few hours.

Edited by Heyman

I truly wish it were actually planned that way. I wouldn't have felt like such a failure last night. Our Private Channel was thoroughly heated for those few hours.

Same here, wish it was planned that way. At least we'd have had some hope of actually making it out of this.

Why bother TPF? Most of your alliance is in peace mode anyways.

Can we call an end this "you are all in peace mode crap?" More than 50% of Avalanche was in peace mode too. I salute them for that. It's called a... wait for it...wait for it...military tactic. Any alliance expecting a fight that doesn't have some portion of their alliance in peace mode are either stupid or baiting the other side to attack them to get the best set of match ups they can.

<facepalm>