TPF Change Of Command

Turkey

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true. I mean, the rumours are circulating that you guys only want to put in a minimalist effort, but I was expecting more from TPF. I shall continue to wait to see what you do then. B)

It's TPF man. They put the minimum amount of effort into a war they can then get out as soon as they find a reason people won't universally hate them for.

Anyone who knows how these things work won't blame TPF for declaring on a small alliance. They're going to get cluster****ed anyway, so the smart move is to commit as little resources as possible and save everything for the defensive, which will probably be 3 on 1 for every nation in TPF.

That said, this is an interesting move. I'm very curious how the phoenix will be reborn from this blazing thermonuclear inferno.

As mhawk has already said, the night is still pretty young, and we're still pretty damn hungry.

So you didn't attack someone whose actually big enough to do something about it?

I mean come on, there's plenty of options. You don't have treaties to worry about. You could have attacked any number of others, but instead you chose the smallest.

If you really were hungry, you could have attacked GR, or FOK. Any number of others would work as well, but you chose to attack the smallest alliance.

You don't have treaties to worry about.

You can say that again. Treaties must really mean nothing to TPF as they disregarded, canceled, and resigned all in 24 hours which wouldn't even fulfill the cancellation clause of their treaty in the first place. TPF is essentially bandwagoning into this war. Perhaps to the statistically wrong side but they are still disregarding treaties to do it.