TPF Change Of Command

Turkey

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot express in words how dissapointed we were in you last night. But we're happy that you realized the error of your ways and are back onboard. I wish this whole thing was a ruse. Good luck.

once this is over you will realize

that you are just a "toilet paper" for NPO

they will use you and get rid of you

examples are too many to list.

I have no doubt what will happen to NPO. Just make sure you know of the circumstances.

Edited by Heyman

once this is over you will realize

that you are just a "toilet paper" for NPO

they will use you and get rid of you

examples are too many to list.

I'm pretty sure in this war, we (TPF) are the toilet seat, and were gonna be dropping you guys like a large deuce. :lol:

True, there are some flaws in it, which you do point out. Probably the main thing I can think of about delaying is to try to draw everyone into a false sense of security, draw out all of those who will support the Karma said, and then catch them all off guard with a massive slew of DoWs and sudden attacks. And that could mean bad news for those alliances when they all think they just have to take down NPO and commit their entire forces against NPO, leaving their backs uncovered.

You seen the people IN Karma? Top of the knotch alliances there. You won't catch them with their guard down very easily.

Weve got scuba soldiers in reserve for when the snow melts into a wave.

Then i say it refreezes. Then you say you have more flamethrowes. Whatever. I'm not gonna argue with you. Go feed your turkey.

Edit: i failz at spelling

Edited by bobjohnny

I see your scuba men and raise you sharks with frickin lasers attached to their frickin heads.

2640444681_825eb072d1.jpg

I see your sharks with fricking lasers attached to frickin heads and raise it with Megalodon.

megalodon.gif

Edited by Heyman

I see your scuba men and raise you sharks with frickin lasers attached to their frickin heads.

2640444681_825eb072d1.jpg

Powerful move...

But I raise you! The international man of mystery, the only one whom can defeat Dr. Ebil's plots.

Austin%20Powers.JPG