Another annoucement From GDA

We decided to stand by NPO when we went to them and ended up getting some important info they'd given Leq, who hadn't given it to any of the rest of our gov.

Let me guess....the info was that NPO would have it's big boy allies by it's side right?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay, after hundreds of people bombard you for canceling you decide to come back and try to get some honor back.

I am sure the right people know the truth, and any respect you had won't be returned despite this.

Hey at least your better than the others who havent yet returned.

Lol, funniest announcement I've seen in a while. You were informed wrong and now you apologize for it, yeah right. Glad you found out yourself ;). Bunch of cowards you remain nevertheless....

Welcome to the warzone at update though, and best of luck, you'll need it methinks. Better late than never and glad you came back on the decision as well. It wouldn't matter though, it just saves us some coward-hunting.

Edited by US of Europe

yay, after hundreds of people bombard you for canceling you decide to come back and try to get some honor back.

I am sure the right people know the truth, and any respect you had won't be returned despite this.

Hey at least your better than the others who havent yet returned.

After that disastrous announcement, we went over to talk to NPO, who gave us info they said they'd already given Leq but which none of us had heard, and that info (regarding the treaty) caused us to take back the cancellations.

Again, it wouldn't have happened if not for a rogue government member.

After that disastrous announcement, we went over to talk to NPO, who gave us info they said they'd already given Leq but which none of us had heard, and that info (regarding the treaty) caused us to take back the cancellations.

Once again I ask, was that information that NPO's other allies weren't actually running?

wow that's just wrong on Leq's part