Another annoucement From GDA

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole topic is !@#$%^&*. I never lied or withheld information, because I didnt have any info myself! I was only WAITING on the NPO for information, and I received nothing, except the confirmation that there would be a war. And I passed that alright.

sure you where

anyone gonna give me some luck i am new to this alliance war thing and i will be at the front line defending the honour of the GDA

hail the GDA!!!!!

If you're hailing the GDA, you're clearly new to this CN thing as well.

"At the time we thought we were being rejected as allies, due to the lack of information coming from NPO. Today we found out that that was not the case at all. Our Minister of Defense, Leq, who had been placed in charge of coordinating our efforts, and from whom our information regarding NPO was coming from had been lying to us."

Once all of CN realise they have been deceived, people will no longer be saying "Good bye, NPO."

I've stepped away from politics for quite sometime. But by god after my inbox got that message about this treaty being abolished...I was infuriated. I literally jumped out of my chair. The Pacific and GDA have a long history with one another. They were always ready to go that extra bit for you. Likewise I always felt the need to return the favor. Beyond that the relationship with the Pacific and GDA runs deep into my heart. Our oldest treaty and oldest friends. I'm still very busy to keep up with everything but this treaty should never ever be abolished. Long live old friends and relationships.

Edited by BastardofGod

You guys knew Leq was unstable; that's why he was removed from the Supreme Court last year and that's why the Fortress Force under his command was disbanded.

You continue to embrace and give authority to lunatics. There is no accountability in the GDA. That's why I left. It's not just the government - it's what the people want.

To have appointed him MoD knowing his credentials and his past speaks ill of you. No excuses. I mean seriously, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???!!!

You guys knew Leq was unstable; that's why he was removed from the Supreme Court last year and that's why the Fortress Force under his command was disbanded.

You continue to embrace and give authority to lunatics. There is no accountability in the GDA. That's why I left. It's not just the government - it's what the people want.

To have appointed him MoD knowing his credentials and his past speaks ill of you. No excuses. I mean seriously, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???!!!

C'mon man, all good MoD's declare wars hours before update / a DoW.