Another annoucement From GDA

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are standing by NPO now and these are the bad times

GDA should be commended for that!!

They only decided to stand with NPO when they realized NPO's other friends were too. When it was just going to be them they lacked the balls to do anything but run.

Well, congratulations on finally coming through. Though, it certainly sounds suspicious that none of the others told you NPO contacted them, and if they did, that you didn't contact NPO. :mellow:

HA HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So in essence...you realized that the others weren't !@#$%ing out and thus you couldn't get away with it...So you came back to try and pretend you have balls.

Sorry not buying it. You've already proven to us you lack any sort of individual thought or the balls to do anything that the pack isn't.

NPO will confirm this story if you go talk to them.

They only decided to stand with NPO when they realized NPO's other friends were too. When it was just going to be them they lacked the balls to do anything but run.

We decided to stand by NPO when we went to them and ended up getting some important info they'd given Leq, who hadn't given it to any of the rest of our gov.

Karma Response: NPO would say anything to get some allies back right now.....they may be right....I may be crazy...but it just might be a lunatic you're looking forrrr.

Leq was the lunatic. I know you probably won't take my word over your assumptions, but I can assure you this would not have happened had he not been lying to us.

o rly? False info from your sec def or false info from NPO? Flippy flopping begins again.

From Leq, our (former) Minister of Defense.

Edited by BacTalan