FAN Announcement

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I love you mpol.

Many of you may be wondering what the hell double dog war is. Honestly I don't have a damn clue, but it's worse than war and if anyone can figure out how to make war worse it's FAN. When we have specifics we'll let you know. Until then please join us in the pointing and laughing.

Double dog war. Sounds like my kind of war. Let me know how it goes there!

Heh, I remember when IRON cask asside their 'Independence' to declare war upon FAN. You called them out for being 'too scared to even look at FAN the wrong way untill the rest of the initiative attacked them.' Nice to see FAN despises cowardice whether it works in their favour or not.

If those that fled the field of battle did so out of trickery instead of cowardice, then we will compliment them on learning something from us and then continue the original war.

If those that fled the field of battle did so out of trickery instead of cowardice, then we will compliment them on learning something from us and then continue the original war.

Your so irrelevant they learned to war from you. Congratulations.

fan.jpg

Federation of Armed Nations

The only thing FAN hates more than self serving, pompous, assjacks like those from the NPO, are cowards. And while we will continue to poke NPO with pointy sticks we will hold a special place in FAN hell for all the spineless lemmings who were both dumb enough to follow the aforementioned pieces of !@#$, but also lack the intestinal fortitude to actually follow it through.

I wish that just once people would just say what was on their mind and not beat around the bush...

I know this may come as a shock to many in Cyberverse, but FAN and NPO aren't friends. Really, we're not. I sent them a Kwanza card and it got sent back "return to sender" with a meany face drawn on the envelope. :( So, suffice to say we won't be pouring whiskey on their grave except after it's been processed by our deteriorated livers.

you know this is twice as bad as when you told me there was no Easter Bunny

FAN,

while I admit to drawing my own meanie face on your Kwanzaa card...

You guys were the best opponent I've ever encountered, tenacious, stubborn, good natured and willing to fight!

When other Pacificans belittled you, I stood up and said exactly the above and expressed respect for you.

I even joined you for awhile on the moon.

FAN, nice thread.

In response to this thread and your awesome Gun Pron, I give you mutual reciprocation... MORE PRON!

100_5985.jpg

100_5986.jpg

100_5995.jpg

Saiga12-1.jpg

100_5962.jpg

12g1.jpg

magsnammo.jpg

HomeDefense.jpg

SAXD9.jpg

100_3894.jpg

357and45.jpg

100_3893.jpg