FAN Announcement

FAN should do a VP and just say that they are declaring victory against everyone unless they say something in that post. Because I am pretty sure FAN doesn't know who is at war with FAN.

From what I've gravedug and read, it would be apparent to anyone with a dimes worth of intelligence that FAN doesn't NEED to keep track of who they are at war with. All THEY need to know is the names of those they are NOT at war with, much easier to to keep a list that way... All they have to do for the other list, of who they are at war WITH, is cross off the names of the alliances that have disbanded due to NPO's inability to keep their word... or their treaty's.... or their badmouth trolling of sensible threads regarding a variety of topics that appear to be directed toward the stupidity of the NPO leadership, past... and present... and who knows what the future holds..

:popcorn::excl:

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rajistani' timestamp='1240410048' post='1447246']
FAN should do a VP and just say that they are declaring victory against everyone unless they say something in that post. Because I am pretty sure FAN doesn't know who is at war with FAN.
[/quote]

I always thought it was a caring issue, as in: FAN really doesnt care who's at war with them as long as someone is.