FAN Announcement

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to detract from the OP, but this post is actually saddening, given how inconsequential this all is. Still, if you can pull something off then I would only respect you more. Good luck FAN, give them the hell they deserve.

First of all, I respect most alliances. Hailing =/= Blind Loyalty

Secondly, so what if I hailed them? You'd have to be an idiot not to see they have some serious problems to deal with. Am I not supposed to admit that because I hailed them?

Then you should like this action as they are HELPING the NPO.

Also, you should help the NPO too if you've got a spine.

Does double dog war involve coming out of peace mode?

After a year of laying around, my soldiers are now either missing or drunk all the time, the tanks rusted to dust, and nobody remembers where the airfield is.

I don't think it's so much helping the NPO . It seems more like the start of crossing names off thier lipstick list . After two years , It's gotta be a loooooong list.

Then you should like this action as they are HELPING the NPO.

Also, you should help the NPO too if you've got a spine.

Maybe I read the OP wrong, but I myself didn't see anything in there about helping the NPO. What I did see was a promise to hunt down certain of FAN's adversaries who seem to have deserted the field of battle.

Edited by Azhrarn

Maybe I read the OP wrong, but I myself didn't see anything in there about helping the NPO. What I did see was a promise to hunt down certain of FAN's adversaries who seem to have deserted the field of battle.

The gave some show of support to NPO, and stated there is a group lower in their eyes then NPO (that being most of NPOs "allies" at this point)

For FAN, this is beyond helping.

all the spineless lemmings who were both dumb enough to follow the aforementioned pieces of !@#$

Don't throw glass in rock houses. Other than that great announcement no love for the cowards.