My last Annoucement as a Scorpion.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shurukian, I know TSI will miss you and Apocalypse will miss talking to you.

Regardless of what happens, best of luck and watch your back.

Apocalypse members, I don't tell you this very often, but anyone who flames in here will answer to me personally.

Edited by Ghostlin

Make a treaty with someone, stand by that for better or worse. fyi - I'm also ex-TSI and not band-wagoning, simply following the leader. Anyhow, to hell with it, its only pixles. Best of luck to all involved.

We are the few that will stand by our treaties and friends. Honor to all whom walk in our footprints.

I know you not, but choosing to honor one's treaty when others throw them aside is honourable indeed, regardless of which side you fight upon. I wish you luck and glory with your battles.

o/Shuru

o/TSI

Thank you for your kind words. Best of luck to you as well.

mhawk

AUT

you

What I don't understand is why alliance leaders are leaving their alliance to fight for NPO, rather than getting their alliance to fight for NPO. Seriously.

If you truly need legal barter, then get NPO to sign a treaty with you, I'm sure they would not be against this - as I hear they are in need of new allies.

It is with this announcement that I step down as Empress of The Sasori Initiative. Until this war is over, I will fight. And when I return to TSI, it will be with my head held high, and hopefully my citizens will have a respect for me that others will not gain by hiding. I hand control over to Tokugawa Mitsukuni, who will lead well, and Kharn, our MoFA. I know they will cheer us on from the sidelines, as any good friend would that cannot fight.

Signed,

Shurukian

Now THIS is someone who gets it.

You're the best Shuru, I hope you come out on the other side not too banged up.

This only reconfirms what I think of you and TSI, a great bunch of folks.

Warmest Regards,

EmperorVIcious