Imperial Decree

So there is a clear a CB as one can get, and people are still complaining about it? Typical haters, not actually concerned about the facts.

<_< Auto, you towing the party line as well? I can't believe you really buy this nonsense.

Edited by O-Dog

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I didn't read the 52 pages but at what point is one round of wars against a nation that was involved in spying unacceptable? Not EZI, not PZI, not even ZI, not expulsion from his alliance, not barring him from gov, just one round of wars, for a 7k nation. How much money would that cost to rebuild? Didn't NSO do about the same thing a week ago with no disapproval? What a petty reason to bring the world to war.

Glad to see TOOL has the best and brightest in their gov. There's this thing called honor, you may have heard of it, you may have not. It kind says that you have to stand up for whats right and not accept the demands of bullies. I know it's a foreign concept to you, but that's kind of why OV refused the demands of NPO.

Oh and you may have missed it, but war was declared during peace negotiations.

You just had to have that update blitz didn't you.

You knew how the talks would turn out, you weren't accepting a peaceful resolution at all were you.

You knew all of this, and yet you carried on with the charade of peace talks.

Pacifican Diplomacy: doin' it rite! :rolleyes:

If this were the case we wouldn't have wasted days of negotiations.

So there is a clear a CB as one can get, and people are still complaining about it? Typical haters, not actually concerned about the facts.

Hell, "Even an offer to settle for one round of war with Sethb was rejected."

Right, Like your alliance (TPF) had a clear CB against TGE last time?

The Ordo Verde and the TGE situation are shockingly similar in approach. First you bully alliances try to get people (OV and TGE) on their side by telling bad rumors about their allies. When mentioned alliances don't believe it and chose for their longtime allies (VE and FOK) you get desperate and want to punish them for not aligning with them. You cancel treaties with the alliances just like you did with TGE and try to built a casus belly against those alliances (TGE and OV). TPF backed out on TGE because the casus belly was a huge fraud, the logs were fake, FOK showed support, and was apparently too well connected to continue the attack. We never saw an apology for that aggressive behavior and those accusations by TPF. You guys just seemed moved on are trying to pick on another small and badly connected alliance again. TGE luckily had the backing from FOK, Ordo Verde isn't that well connected but still has allies. I think the time is here to step up, before another small alliance bites the dust because of this aggressive bullying. I know that I am certainly not letting this happen.

Edited by Timmehhh

I'm sorry, but, huh?

Any peace-mode NPO/TORN nations lack the spine to stand up in a real fight. While rolling small fries you can laugh and gloat but when a real challenge comes along you scurry into peace mode even when you're the aggressors.

edit: I believe that's what he's saying. :P

Edited by Sargun

I'm sorry, but, huh?

I think what he was saying is that your going to get roll'd and he would like to see the shoe Pacifica put on GATO, put on yourselves. I personally would settle for a perpetual tech farm, but I guess that is the root he wants to go

If this were the case we wouldn't have wasted days of negotiations.

Wars dont just happen instantaneously. When one decides they must go to war there is a period of planning that must happen. I would assume that begun after the first day of talks when Moo's ultimatum was laid down and denied. At that point the attack time was set, should NPO's terms be agreed upon before then, then maybe the attack would have been put off. Pretty obvious though that the aggressors did not believe such would happen as the troops had to have been told when to attack well before the actual attack. That means that during most if not all of those final negotiations, NPO and TORN nations were prepped to strike.

With such belief, the last negotiation meeting seems to have been done to give the false impression that the time of war had not yet arrived in order to get that extra benefit of surprise.

So you see, your alliance never wasted days of negotiations, it purposefully used them.

Any peace-mode NPO/TORN nations lack the spine to stand up in a real fight. While rolling small fries you can laugh and gloat but when a real challenge comes along you scurry into peace mode even when you're the aggressors.

edit: I believe that's what he's saying. :P

A significant portion of Ordo Verde and Gramlins are in peace mode. Its a tactic :/

Actually no but I'm sure those logs won't take long to come out either.

Well, not to one-up your 'actually' but....

Actually, I think there are some other logs forthcoming that will be of far greater interest.

(The 'stop posting' order from on-high in the NPO is forthcoming. At least, for their sake I hope it is.)

Well, not to one-up your 'actually' but....

Actually, I think there are some other logs forthcoming that will be of far greater interest.

(The 'stop posting' order from on-high in the NPO is forthcoming. At least, for their sake I hope it is.)

Ask anyone who read the logs posted in VE's public chan last night if TPF had anything to do with "spying". OV wanting Mhawk's head was actually pretty baseless.

Wars dont just happen instantaneously. When one decides they must go to war there is a period of planning that must happen. I would assume that begun after the first day of talks when Moo's ultimatum was laid down and denied. At that point the attack time was set, should NPO's terms be agreed upon before then, then maybe the attack would have been put off. Pretty obvious though that the aggressors did not believe such would happen as the troops had to have been told when to attack well before the actual attack. That means that during most if not all of those final negotiations, NPO and TORN nations were prepped to strike.

With such belief, the last negotiation meeting seems to have been done to give the false impression that the time of war had not yet arrived in order to get that extra benefit of surprise.

So you see, your alliance never wasted days of negotiations, it purposefully used them.

It's also remarkable timing that exactly 4 days ago all these big bully alliances went in peacemode and that today Ordo Verde is attacked. Exactly the right timing because tomorrow all these peacemode nations can come out raging and can deploy on those who will be defending Ordo Verde. This war was planned and a peaceful solution was never the intention of NPO, TPF, TORN and others.

Edited by Timmehhh

Glad to see TOOL has the best and brightest in their gov. There's this thing called honor, you may have heard of it, you may have not. It kind says that you have to stand up for whats right and not accept the demands of bullies. I know it's a foreign concept to you, but that's kind of why OV refused the demands of NPO.

Oh and you may have missed it, but war was declared during peace negotiations.

Thanks. I guess I'm just missing the bullying and the unacceptable demands parts. I agree though with the earlier response to my post by another poster (Tryptamine) to the degree that yes, this is truly not the reason that the game is being brought to war. Either way, have fun guys, no reason to be pricks to each other.

Edited by William Blake