Orbiter on standby.

salithus

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for the love of god.

This seems similar to what I attempted to do when starting the Greenland Republic, and so I wish you the best of luck... I hope you really are sincere about leaving the past in the past - you will accomplish things much more quickly if you do.

Take Care,

Celtic

Total GOONS? Really? That's now how desparate you are to acquire additional meatshields?

The hilarious part of this thread is that NPO probably expected 20 pages of hailing them for their glory and mercy. Instead they are getting trolled to hell. Bad PR move NPO.

This one was never about PR.

For an alliance that is supposedly not going to matter/isn't really GOONS, you guys sure did post a lot in this thread. <_<

I guess if you measure things by "oh they are talking about us" is a win no matter the subject then you guys must be tickled pink at the current state of support for the hegemonic aparatus.

I guess this means he was a spy in Farkistan before trying to be a GOON leader. Why should we not declare war on them for spying on us all this time already?

I do not follow.

You were my ZI buddy

Am I a spy too?

:(

Total GOONS? Really? That's now how desparate you are to acquire additional meatshields?

You could actually read,

the protectorate you know

not bound mutually

Though probably we,

would help if we had the power

either way, please stow it