Orbiter on standby.

salithus

Good luck to you. I applaud your opportunism, and know the character of your leadership.

While it is indeed unfortunate that you chose to continue the GOONS name, as you by no means will live up to it, I have every faith that you will develop into a capable alliance.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the disbandment, yes, and several attempts to revive it that were shouted down. Sure, people fly the AA, but they're not exactly able to function as an alliance now are they?

By your standards, yes. But Chozo has never left the AA, and a sizable amount of people still remain there (3+ >_>) and as such, they have some form of a bare mininum, and since NPO insists on attacking them whenever they gain in size, they must think of them as the alliance still, or why would they be attacking the NAAC AA still?

More than likely news of this will hit SA and a proper response will be handled by them, if the last attempt to bring the alliance back there was any indication. It's better to just let goons feed on themselves.

Oh you have no idea. Frankly I'm a bit worried of how this will be handled by them, yet I can't wait for the lulz.

Welcome back old friends. Its unfortunate however that most of our former compatriots couldn't make it to the party.

o/GOONS

"We aren't playing Cybernations. We're playing Something Awful."

You can't be serious...

Sadly, I think he is...

This is v. funny

"You cannot be NPO's!"

"You have to be ours!"

Ours alone we are

Playing our game as we wish

lol keep on postin'

This isn't really

about "being NPO's"

or being ours

It's about being

and having the

GOONS banner

and claiming to be

from SA when

everyone in SA

that played this

game before

would never

approve. Going

to your destroys

after everything

they did to the GOONS

moniker and everything

they said about SA

just tops it all off.

Edited by Pocho

You know I change my mind - I think this is great afterall. When the hegemony resorts to such transparent actions and suddenly steps out to post on the forums as if nothing happened in the last week it really tells its own story all by itself. Good luck to those going by the GOONs name. You should be able to get into Q^2 or R, or Skynet etc before you reach 12 members even!

Edited by Paradigm

I see FARK rolling you guys but you fighting as hard as you can until the time that FARK is crushed by some Hegemonic power. Rinse and repeat.

Also, hi.

Fark does not plan to do anything of the sort at this time. This is all the more that Fark will say regarding this subject.

This is v. funny

"You cannot be NPO's!"

"You have to be ours!"

Ours alone we are

Playing our game as we wish

lol keep on trollin'

I really don't care who your allies are.

I only care that you decided to take the name of dead alliance and ally it to its worst enemies.

So what will you be doing about your on going war with VE? And is Chunky Monkey now given peace since GOONs have been given peace?

V E Not at war

they fought the old GOONS years ago

we are a new breed