Orbiter on standby.

salithus

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't aware that Polaris was in any major danger; or, that Pacifica was ever a major enemy of GOONS.

Pacifican leaders have long since tarnished the name of Goons and fellow so called 'lulz' alliances. If you think MKs black listing wasn't related to our former ties to Goons then you're nieve.

This new alliance is an insult to Goons.

Pacifican leaders have long since tarnished the name of Goons and fellow so called 'lulz' alliances. If you think MKs black listing wasn't related to our former ties to Goons then you're nieve.

I laughed, I cried, and then I read this reply.

I then agreed.

welcome back to planet Bob.. May your stay be enjoyable this time around.. If not.. keep your spaceships at dock, fully fueled and maintenanced in case you want to make your escape :P.. It's a MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD out there ;)

oo/

Your expressions of

Rage overwhelmingly fierce

No one cares, really

You imply good sir

That our core is not harder

Than what came before

Well lets see...you allied to the guys that killed you...your terrible...your not as cool as your old ally...and your posting style pisses me the $%&@ off. Oh and you came from the !@#$@#$ moon. Yeah you pretty much suck.

Last one to leave. I'd like for one of them to confirm it. More likely he can.

Chunky Monkey can't comment on anything as he's currently still on permanent ZI for continually wearing the GOONS AA before joining Vox Populi.

A cookie if you can spot the irony!!

OOC: some of you may not be aware but the Goons name is not exclusive to Cybernations and not exclusive to a certain group of people that once played Cybernations.

While it's not the most PR friendly of names given its history here, please try not to be such glaring tools and carry your ancient grudges on to these people solely because of their name. They are different people and the fact that they are allied to those that destroyed the old GOONS, or that the old GOONS destroyed your nation is irrelevant.

Well lets see...you allied to the guys that killed you...your terrible...your not as cool as your old ally...and your posting style pisses me the $%&@ off. Oh and you came from the !@#$@#$ moon. Yeah you pretty much suck.

What an accurate summary. Seriously, get lost.

OOC: some of you may not be aware but the Goons name is not exclusive to Cybernations and not exclusive to a certain group of people that once played Cybernations.

While it's not the most PR friendly of names given its history here, please try not to be such glaring tools and carry your ancient grudges on to these people solely because of their name. They are different people and the fact that they are allied to those that destroyed the old GOONS, or that the old GOONS destroyed your nation is irrelevant.

You may not be aware but the GOONS from the last alliance actually were REAL GOONS from SA. They were also the ones who played this game with the SA banner, and when they left, SA essentially swore off this game forever. Hints why a ton of them did ban me's.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

As a person who only knows GOONS from history i have to say this is a disgrace.

That you wanted to go to CN is good

That you wanted to form your own alliance is cool

That you are from something awful is acceptable

That you would take the name of a dead alliance that you happen to share some things with and yet share non of their same goals and go so far as to ally with the very alliance that killed them is horrible.

If you wanted to play start a new alliance based on your ideas don't take an old name for the PR.