Orbiter on standby.

salithus

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you can say both...

However, I meant Pacficia and the rest of her cronies

Be careful where you tread my friend, Polaris doesn't like being swept up in generalizations these days. Got something to say to me, feel free to find me and say it directly. I will not accept sweeping motions, we are the New Polar Order, we are nobody's cronies.

The return of GOONS was instituted by members of Polaris with friends on the moon. Is it so hard to look past the crapola unfolding and just accept something at face value for a change? Polaris needs no positive PR, we play nicely with the other boys and girls these days.

Don't you try this every war?

Who are you talking to? I do not recall assisting some people to form an alliance from nothing when everyone dog piled my alliance? Perhaps you need to take your anti-NPO position, drop by the numerous other threads that concern them, and do not concern us, and post your wit there.

Unless of course you have some secret insight into why I do things. If you do, let me know, because sometimes I confuse myself.

Who are you talking to? I do not recall assisting some people to form an alliance from nothing when everyone dog piled my alliance? Perhaps you need to take your anti-NPO position, drop by the numerous other threads that concern them, and do not concern us, and post your wit there.

Unless of course you have some secret insight into why I do things. If you do, let me know, because sometimes I confuse myself.

Obviously not to you. If the MHA have already taken an anti-NPO position, then maybe an announcement by myself will be redundant by all accounts?

Big if there too, AG.

As much I wished for GOONS to reform, and as awesome as I see this in its own way, there's just something about this that I really, really don't like.

I dunno what it is, honestly. It just seems like this GOONS does not carry the character of the GOONS we all loved to hate way back when.

Still, I'll give it a chance. Polaris will be good protectors, absolutely. I don't see Pacifica surviving very long though. Perhaps that is why you are the protectorate of both?

Ah, well. We'll see.

Edit: Awesome flag! :blink:

Edited by Ventus ex Gutter

I read the first post and then, without reading the rest of the thread, formulated this response.

I am glad that you guys are back. <3

But, I'm guessing since, with all this stuff going on in the boards at the moment, some people who originally were glad to read this, will now start trolling your Do[re]E thread, because of your affiliation with us (NPO).

Again, welcome back. I hope you enjoy your stay, and may it be permanent.

If people were curious and would have asked, we might have saved you 10 pages of talking about Pacifica. Polaris was approached by some friendly and nostalgic ex-GOONS asking for protection and we took the lead on this one. Pacifica's involvement came later and you can ask them for their motives if you are curious or jump to your own conclusions as many have already done. Ours were simply and quite honestly to protect some friendly people who came to us asking for just that. There were some reservations at first, but these founders struck us as good people. A lot of great and controversial alliances were founded when someone had the decency to take a chance on their protectorate. Grub was willing to give these guys that chance despite the fact that it might bring us some negative PR. I am confident that these GOONS will be able to make friends with many of you too, once everyone is over the initial shock.

Edited by Penguin

Be careful where you tread my friend, Polaris doesn't like being swept up in generalizations these days. Got something to say to me, feel free to find me and say it directly. I will not accept sweeping motions, we are the New Polar Order, we are nobody's cronies.

You are right, Polar is of a much more honourable character. I am genuinely sorry if I offended you.

This generalization was more of a blow to NPO and its two military challenged friends, IRON and GGA.