Orbiter on standby.

salithus

I believe this would have been slightly better had you already started a real goonrush before announcing, but I hope to see it nonetheless.

What I find most ironic are all the people here calling you names and exclaiming how they want the old GOONS back, yet they had not the spine to say that immediately (or even long) after the old GOONS were crushed. Rather, they exclaimed loudly how happy they were to see that crap finished.

I'll give you a chance. You guys are from the moon. You have the right to claim the acronym because you are who you are. You are not who people hope you to be, but perhaps you will win them over anyhow. If you're going to get anywhere, though, you've got to get there with some members.

P.S. As far as haikus... that's just the sort of annoying thing GOONS would have the Right to do just to piss people off... Knocking them only makes them more entertaining.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a real goon

I am not interested

In what you think. lol.

Every "real" GOON has either left the game or moved on.

I put you on the same level as AppealDenied. Let a historically famous/infamous alliance rest. I'm not sure what's worse, the fact you restarted the alliance or the fact you did it with these protectors at this time.

You could actually read,

the protectorate you know

not bound mutually

Though probably we,

would help if we had the power

either way, please stow it

If you do not realise that the sole reason you have been allowed to form is to function as a political pawn, to assist in replacing numbers that have disappeared as Pacifica loses treaty after treaty, and to cushion its recent and continuing fall from grace, then you are more ignorant than I first thought.

Is the hypocrisy

not mind blowing, silly man?

"No true Scotsman", heh.

I believe this would have been slightly better had you already started a real goonrush before announcing, but I hope to see it nonetheless.

See- the thing is that

people would have seen and attacked

Diplomacy first!

What I find most ironic are all the people here calling you names and exclaiming how they want the old GOONS back, yet they had not the spine to say that immediately (or even long) after the old GOONS were crushed. Rather, they exclaimed loudly how happy they were to see that crap finished.

I'll give you a chance. You guys are from the moon. You have the right to claim the acronym because you are who you are. You are not who people hope you to be, but perhaps you will win them over anyhow. If you're going to get anywhere, though, you've got to get there with some members.

P.S. As far as haikus... that's just the sort of annoying thing GOONS would have the Right to do just to piss people off... Knocking them only makes them more entertaining.

I like you the most

Because you understand stuff

The other plebes can't

If you do not realise that the sole reason you have been allowed to form is to function as a political pawn, to assist in replacing numbers that have disappeared as Pacifica loses treaty after treaty, and to cushion its recent and continuing fall from grace, then you are more ignorant than I first thought.

They brought Moon GOONS to Bob.

I mean, seriously. I think "ignorant" is a nice way of describing this...occurrence.

You aren't GOONS.

Nah. Lamuella's GOONS through and through.

Welcome to Bob, GOONS.

Edit:

It was posted there when I saw it and I'm not the only person in this thread who has mentioned witnessing that.

BS. I didn't see any while I was there and I was a full GOONS member between February '07 and September '07.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

I put you on the same level as AppealDenied. Let a historically famous/infamous alliance rest. I'm not sure what's worse, the fact you restarted the alliance or the fact you did it with these protectors at this time.

With just a few more

Precious tears from those like you

Can I level up?

Dont hold back now Rev!

Wrong kind of awesome

That one has been overused

We do kick $@! though

Good to hear and good luck with this venture. I'll be keeping an eye on how you lot do over the next couple of months.

a GOON would know :P

As I said above, Lamuella and Sardonic are GOONS. They aren't imposters.